Our Top 15 Recommendations for Pet Memorial Stones
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for pet memorial stones on the market
- REMEMBER YOUR BELOVED PET: Displays long-lasting love for your beloved pet
- SWEET PAWPRINT AND BEREAVEMENT MESSAGE: Features an embellished pawprint with a loving bereavement phrase
- LOOKS LIKE SANDSTONE: Cast in resin to resemble sandstone
- HEART-SHAPED: Heart-shaped garden stone can be used outdoors or indoors
- EASY TO HANG: Keyhole hanger cast into the back for easy hanging
- Measures 11"W x 8"H x 1 1/2"D; Weighs 2.56 Pounds
- Select the ideal location for remembrance of your cherished pet; designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Lightweight and waterproof; Made of durable resin for a real stone look (Note: Not a real stone)
- Honor the life of your pet for many years to come with this powerful memento.
- Free Personalization includes a name and dates for your beloved pet.
- Pet Memorial – Honor and remember your beloved pet with this beautiful remembrance garden stone crafted of durable, weatherproof resin
- Sweet Sentiment – Artfully detailed with adorable paw prints, the memorial garden stone is etched with the sweet sentiment “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.”
- Remembrance Stone – This stepping stone beautifully adorns your garden, walkway, nearby tree or any other place that was well-loved by your pet; perfect for both indoor and outdoor use (this item is best stored inside during winter months in cold weather climates)
- Customize – We will personalize this stone memorial that keeps your best friend forever in your mind; specify name – limit 1 line, 12 letters/spaces (English letters and numbers only)
- Thoughtful Gift – Memorial stone is a kind sympathy gift to help family, friends or neighbors honor a late pet that was dear to their heart; resin décor measures 12 inches long x 7 ½ inches wide x ½ inch high
- Special Design: Design with paw style with a clear PVC card, which can put your pets photo in and let the card opening downward to keep it from getting wet.
- Suitable Size: The paw style stone measure 8.25’’ in height, 8’’ in width and 1.5’’ in thick. Picture slot at stone's base fits 4" x 3" photo of your lost loved one.
- Sympathy Poem: Etched with a poem in memorial stone, “No loner by my side, but Forever in my heart” which can help remember and cherish the memories.
- Quality Material: Made of resin material, but just look like a real stone, heavy enough and strong enough to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Thoughtful Gift: Perfect for outdoor and indoor, recommend to put it on what your pet enjoyed playing and lounging, like they never left you.
- WE'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER: Makes a touching remembrance piece for your beloved dog, cat or oet who has passed, but will always be in your heart.
- A SWEET STATEMENT: Engraving states: “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever"
- DISPLAY ANYWHERE: This painted polystone pet memorial stepping stone is accented with paw prints, and is Indoor/outdoor-safe - Treated with a special finish for protection against the sun and weather. Put the piece alongside a walkway, under your favorite tree, near a flower bed, or on a porch or patio.
- FOREVER FRIEND: Pets are part of the family and deserve to be celebrated for the gift of love and companionship they bring.
- THE RIGHT FIT: Measures approximately 12”W x 0 -5”D x 7 -5”H
- Please click to customize now button on the right top corner then fill out the customization form
- Personalized Granite Memorial Stone
- This unique keepsake will keep the memory of your pet alive
- 4 Different sizes available, 6x6, 12x12, 12” round, and 8-1/2 x 11.
- Laser Engraved Memorial Pet Stone
- Makes a touching pet memorial gift- Hand-carved and painted pet memorial stone accented with big paw prints, make this unique last gift for your pet.Customize Now for Free: Please click to customize now button on the right top corner, and then fill out the customization information (NOTE: Please confirm your custom information before placing the order)
- 100% Customized: All content is customizable,include pet's name,born passed date and one touching sentence you most want to say to your pet.(Laser engraved then hand painted,will last forever)
- Suitable for Indoors and outdoors,treated with a special finish for protection against the sun and weather.Put this unique pet garden stone alongside a walkway, under your favorite tree, near a flower bed, or on a porch or patio.Keep you and your pet together in spirit forever.
- Measurement: Size 10 x 6.5 x 0.5 inches and Weight 1.4 pounds
- Express speed guarantee! Express has been upgraded, from now on (June 15) After placing the order, ensure that the courier will be arrived within 30 days(except in remote areas), otherwise we'll apply for a full refund for you.
- Material: This Pet Grave Marker is made by water proof resin (durable, weather resistant)
- Size: This Dog Memorial Stone is Designed For Backyard Lawn, Garden, can Withstand Outdoor Elements. Dimensions are : 11(L) x 8(W) x 5(H) inches, Weight : 1.7 pounds
- Beautiful Caring Gift: This Dog Memorial Stone or cat memorial stone can help a Sad Friend or Lover to Remember their love dog. Sharing Good Memories and Emotions Together.
- Sales Service: If the Dog Memorial Stone does not Meet Your Expectations, We Provide You with a 30-day Refund Satisfaction Guarantee. Please buy without worring.
- This Cat memorial stone is suitable for dog, cat, horse, fish, duck, rabbit cow and so on, you can choose the patter in the 17 styles or give us photo, we can design for you. It's a nice pet grave marker.
- Personalized with Pet's Name and Birthyear and Year of Passing and a Saying such as "You Left Paw Prints on Our Hearts" or any other saying of your choice.
- The Memorial Stone is Absolute Black Granite Stone. The Lengths is: 12" Width: 6" Thickness: 3/8" Weight is 3.4 Lbs.
- New Designs added frequently, to see if there is a design that relates to you better, CLICK Personalized-Pets-by-StockingFactory right under the title on top of the page.
- IMPORTANT: TO GET YOUR ITEM PERSONALIZED: click the CUSTOMIZE NOW button, IN YELLOW & UPPER RIGHT CORNER, and then enter the NAME & DATES to be engraved.
- Engraving is permanent and forever on natural stone - Absolute Black Granite, the highest quality that will last forever indoors or outdoors.
- 🐾 FROM THE HEART of our family business in rural Western Australia, we have created this bespoke cat or dog memorial stone to serve as the perfect tribute to your beloved animal friend. A beautiful dog remembrance gift or cat memorial.
- 🐾 Featuring a hand printed thoughtful tribute "No longer by my side but forever in my heart” with paw prints, these pet memorial stones are the perfect way to celebrate the life of a beloved pet.
- 🐾 Remembering the FUN and LOVE you shared with your pet and preparing a memorial can create a legacy to celebrate the life of your cherished companion. This stone can be displayed indoors next to a favorite photograph or used outdoors as a pet grave marker or burial stone.
- 🐾 STYLISH and HAND CRAFTED: Made from high quality durable and waterproof poly-resin these pet grave markers are especially suited to outdoor use. A suggestion is to place it in your yard as a pet headstone or burial stone over their final resting place. You can even consider where your furry friend liked to hang out and place the pet memorial plaque accordingly.
- 🐾 The loss of a pet is devastating. Rainbow bridge pet memorial gifts are a unique & thoughtful way to help a friend or family member who's going through the grieving process. Communicate your sympathy and bring comfort with this beautifully packaged, understated yet elegant pet remembrance gift.
- UNIQUE ONE-OF-A KIND MEMORY – River rock engraved with pet’s name and/or custom image. Perfect for a grave marker or headstone or just to place in a garden or on a shelf for comfort and remembrance of fond memories of time spent with a beloved friend.
- HANDMADE FROM REAL RIVER ROCK – River rock worn smooth by the streams in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Stone is grey, tan, or green gradient colors and letters are black paint filled. NOT FAKE resin/hollow from China. We use the same techniques as for cemetery headstones so they are durable and made to last.
- THOUGHTFUL PET LOSS SYMPATHY GIFT - handcrafted with love by pet owners and animal lovers with over 50 years of combined experience hand crafting memorials. Multiple uses make this the best gift for someone who has lost that special companion.
- VARIATION – each stone is unique. Since these river rocks are created by nature, no two stones are exactly alike, the color and texture vary. Each stone is irregular in shape, size varies from about 7“ wide x 5“ tall x 1.5” thick. These stones are like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike and some vary significantly in appearance.
- CUSTOMIZE - Step 1 – Click “Customize Now” button at upper right margin of this page. BE SURE to carefully double and triple check the spelling of the name and image. Final Step – Select “Add to Cart” on the Customization page and then “ Go to Your Cart” to complete the order.
- Keep the memory of a lost pet alive in your heart with this Pet Memorial Stone.
- It reads, "You have left our lives but will never leave our hearts".
- The memorial stone features a 3-D cat resting on top of the stone.
- Create a memorial garden in your backyard and place this stone amidst the flowers and greenery.
- Keep your favorite furry family member's memory alive and dedicate their favorite digging spot to them with this memorial stone
- "You have left our lives but will never leave our hearts" is inscribed in indented lettering on the stone reminding you to always cherish their memory
- The subtle and simple design of the stone lets it blend in flawlessly with your garden or yard arrangement
- Ceramic construction means that you can wash it off if it gets dirty and it will last year after year in the garden
- Cold cast ceramic. 8-3/4"W x 7-3/4"D x 3-1/4"H.
- FOR OUTDOORS OR INDOORS - This Elegant Solid Stone Beloved Friend Dog Memorial & Remembrance Plaque Is The Perfect Gift For A Dog Owner In Their Time Of Loss.
- A WONDERFUL & LASTING TRIBUTE To A Faithful and Loving Companion Pet
- ELEGANT SOLID MARBLE STONE & THE PERFECT SIZE - For Inside our Outside - On The Mantel Or In The Garden - 12 inches x 6 inches by 3/8 in thick
- PERSONALIZED NAME & CUSTOM DATES - SELECT YOUR DOG BREED - The Broad Bay Pet Memorial Stone Is Custom Made Here in Virginia Daily Using SOLID Marble Stone.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed by Broad Bay of Virginia Beach, VA Since 1989. We Truly Appreciate Your Business! Call Us With Any Questions 800-676-8337 M-F 9-5 EST
- UNIQUE ONE-OF-A KIND MEMORY - engraved with pet’s name, date, and/or custom image. Perfect for a grave marker or headstone or just to place in a garden or on a shelf for comfort and remembrance of fond memories of time spent with a beloved friend.
- HANDMADE FROM REAL STONE - collected in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Stone is natural beige tan gradient colors and letters are black paint filled NOT FAKE resin/hollow from China. We use the same techniques as for cemetery headstones so they are durable and made to last.
- THOUGHTFUL PET LOSS SYMPATHY GIFT - made in Colorado with love by pet owners and animal lovers with over 50 years of combined experience hand crafting memorials. Multiple uses make this the best gift for someone who has lost that special companion.
- VARIATION – each stone is unique, the color and texture vary. Each stone is irregular in shape, size varies from about 8“ wide x 6“ tall x 1.5” thick.
- CUSTOMIZE - Step 1 – Click “Customize Now” button at upper right margin of this page. BE SURE to carefully double and triple check the spelling of the name and date. Final Step – Select “Add to Cart” on the Customization page and then “ Go to Your Cart” to complete the order.
Pet Memorial Stones: A Way Of Remembering
If you are a pet owner, sooner or later you are going to face the inevitable fact that your cat or dog will pass away. Domesticated dogs have an average life span of ten to thirteen years while domesticated cats have an average life span of fifteen years. In short, your pets won’t always be around you no matter how hard you try in keeping them healthy. If you truly loved a pet that has just passed away, one of the many ways that you can show respect for the role it played in your life is by getting one or two pet memorial stones. A memorial stone is a great way of honoring your deceased friend and the happiness it brought you during the years it has been around. The memorial stone will also serve as a reminder of the times you shared together.
Losing a pet is very similar to losing a person you love. This is especially true if you spent majority of your daily life and routines around your pet. The pet’s absence can take its toll on a person. It’s not that uncommon to hear of people falling into depression and anxiety after losing a beloved pet. Pet grief is an all-too real emotion which needs to be addressed before it spirals into something worse. One good reason why you should get pet memorial stones is that you will have something tangible to remind you of your pet. It’s something that you can see with your eyes. It’s something that you can hold in your hands. It’s something that can keep the memories alive for as long as you can muster.
What Kinds Of Pets Deserve Memorial Stones
It doesn’t matter what kind of pet you have as long as you truly loved it and you want to keep its memory alive. Whether it’s a cat, a dog, a parrot, a horned toad, a python, a goldfish, or a hamster, it definitely deserves a memorial stone. The good news is that most businesses that make handcrafted pet memorial stones offer customization options. Pet owners can specify the images or the words that are to be inscribed in the memorials. If you want, you can write your own pet loss poems and have these written on the memorial stones. This is not a long-shot request considering the fact that makers of the memorials have to inscribe the name of the pet as well as the years it lived on the surface of the stone. Inscribing a poem stanza will of course take more time and resources but it’s a service that most makers offer.
Adding Memorial Quotes Would Be A Great Idea
There are tons of memorial quotes for dogs, cats, and other beloved pets floating out there in the web. Finding the quote that perfectly suits your deceased friend is not that hard to do. Beautiful quotes give pet memorial stones a more personal and genuine appearance. A witty quote is also a good conversation starter should a friend or an acquaintance visits your home and sees the inscribed stone. In choosing the right quote, you have to consider the peculiar habits of your pet or how you both spent time together. For example, if you and your dog spent a lot of time hiking, running, or traveling, then the most obvious quote would be one that’s about traveling. If your pet loves cuddling while you read a book, then a quote about books or literature in general would make complete sense.
The Different Types Of Pet Memorial Stones
When it comes to pet markers headstones, you have a lot of options to choose from. They come in different sizes, colors, designs, and the materials they are made of. Majority of the items being sold today are made from river stones but you should not let this limit your choices. Other pet memorial stones are made from alabaster, basalt, crystal, flint, granite, marble, and ore. Needless to say, memorial markers that are made from rarer types of rocks command more expensive price tags. These rocks have to be cleaned, carved, polished, and then meticulously inscribed. Because every rock have to be customized based on the preferences of pet owners, most of them are handcrafted.
Where To Put Your Pet Memorial Stones
Many pet owners make the assumption that memorial stones should only serve as pet markers headstones. This is not the case at all because memorial stones can be placed anywhere. It’s something the purpose of which is to bring back memories so you should keep it in a place where you can regularly see it. Sure, being constantly reminded of a pet death can be unnerving or even grotesque at first but you will get used to it. Some owners keep the stones in their living room, some in their bedside table, and some in their porch. It doesn’t necessarily have to be placed at the pet cemetery or at your pet’s grave in the backyard garden. Some people even go as far as to make pet memorial trinkets that they can wear as necklaces or bracelets.
Our Final Thoughts
We can’t get back the beloved pets that we’ve lost but we can keep their memories alive by honoring them with well-made and well-designed pet memorial stones. Let the memorial stones discussed above serve as your guide in choosing which stone would be most appropriate for your furry friends.