Our Top 15 Recommendations for Pet Memorial Stones
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for pet memorial stones on the market
- Dimensions: 9.25W x 9.25H inches
- Cast in resin to resemble the look of sandstone
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- Embellished with paw design and loving phrase
- Keyhole hanger is cast into the back for easy hanging
- With this animal memorial stone you will be able to keep your pets memory etched in your heart forever. It will keep your pets memory alive.
- This memory stone is completely weatherproof it is designed to use in the outside of your home in your backyard, lawn or garden .
- This stone reads: Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, your spirit lives withen us, forever in our hearts.
- Gift this to a friend or family member that has lost a pet it will surely add consolation to their wounded heart. Being that its in the shape of a heart it will be a beautiful gift that will touch their hearts.
- This pet memorial stone is made with extremely high quality resin, you can be sure it will withstand all weather elements, as it is intended for outdoor use.
- A red cardinal sits upon a heart-shaped stone etched with paw prints and a touching sentiment for the perfect way to memorialize our pets that have passed
- Placed beside a tree or within a flower garden, this stone becomes a lasting tribute to a faithful four-legged friend. A thoughtful slope in the depth makes the paw prints and the words easier to see
- Give this thoughtful Precious Moments garden stone as a bereavement gift or ‘thinking of you’ gift to anyone who has had to say goodbye to a beloved pet
- Crafted in resilient, lightweight resin
- Approximately 8L x 7W inches. Approximately 6.5 inches deep towards the top, slopes to about 2 inches deep at the bottom
- Emotional expression: The pet memorial stones is a gift to express sympathy, comfort, remembrance, healing. And represents a way to remember those pet who have left , Keep good memories of each other
- Hand-Cast & Hand-Printed: To ensure the pet memorial stepping stone out of the ordinary, every one of them was printed and cast by our skillful craftsmen handcrafted.
- lndoor and outdoor: This garden memorial stone designed and built using quality resin and sun resistant waterproof coating, that’s perfect for yard or garden.
- Perfect Size: Measurements: 9" High 8.5" Wide and 0.9" Thick. wherever you put it, it can become a beautiful memorial landscape(Manual measurement, there may be a deviation)
- Guaranteed Shopping: We are a professional manufacturer, excluding the cost of the intermediate trader, you will get the most favorable price Do not hesitate! BJSM wants to offer our customers high quality, unique and designer pet items. If have any quality problem we promise to offer you a 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- This is a beautiful pet monument. The monument has a groove for a picture of a dog or a cat and an extra waterproof bag. You can put your pet photos in a waterproof bag so that you don't have to be worried about the rainy season.
- You can write your pet's name on the monument to commemorate him or her. Everyone stopped to read it, and they always walked away with a smile. This custom-made decoration is as good indoors as outdoors.
- Pet monument size: 10.6 "x 6.7" x 0.5 ", Photo slot size:1.8"x 2.9".It is very suitable for pets buried in front of the tree, this is a beautiful garden monument. Furthermore, it’s a good way to commemorate your beloved pets.
- It's very special and it looks lovely in the pet’s grave. It’s a good gift for the one whom lost their pet, because they can use this beautiful pet memorial stone to remember their special dog or cat.
- If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.
- Special Design: Design with paw style with a clear PVC card, which can put your pets photo in and let the card opening downward to keep it from getting wet.
- Suitable Size: The paw style stone measure 8.25’’ in height, 8’’ in width and 1.5’’ in thick. Picture slot at stone's base fits 4" x 3" photo of your lost loved one.
- Sympathy Poem: Etched with a poem in memorial stone, “No loner by my side, but Forever in my heart” which can help remember and cherish the memories.
- Quality Material: Made of resin material, but just look like a real stone, heavy enough and strong enough to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Thoughtful Gift: Perfect for outdoor and indoor, recommend to put it on what your pet enjoyed playing and lounging, like they never left you.
- Personalized with Pet's Name and Birthyear and Year of Passing and a Saying such as "You Left Paw Prints on Our Hearts" or any other saying of your choice.
- The Memorial Stone is Absolute Black Granite Stone. The Lengths is: 12" Width: 6" Thickness: 3/8" Weight is 3.4 Lbs.
- New Designs added frequently, to see if there is a design that relates to you better, CLICK Personalized-Pets-by-StockingFactory right under the title on top of the page.
- IMPORTANT: TO GET YOUR ITEM PERSONALIZED: click the CUSTOMIZE NOW button, IN YELLOW & UPPER RIGHT CORNER, and then enter the NAME & DATES to be engraved.
- Engraving is permanent and forever on natural stone - Absolute Black Granite, the highest quality that will last forever indoors or outdoors.
- A surprising pet sympathy gifts：Express your sincere emotions，The memorial stones is a gift to express sympathy, comfort, remembrance, healing. - this beautiful dog memorial stone helps a sad friend or loved one remember their special pet
- Perfect Design: this pet memorial gifts have Heart-shaped statue appearance, pleasing wind chimes, paw prints, sympathy poems（Wind ringtones easily evoke of Good memories you with pets）
- Material ：Our dog memorial stone uses high quality resin and sunscreen waterproof coating. has a real stone feel, can withstand outdoor factors, weatherproof, suitable for outdoor use.
- Perfect size ：Dimensions are: 7.2*3.1*8.3 inch,this pet sympathy gifts is designed for the backyard lawn, garden - perfectly matched to the surroundings, it becomes a beautiful garden accessory，Can also be used indoors .(Manual measurement ,there may be a deviation)
- Servive: Customer service always our first important thing to do, when you receive it, if there any problems, pleast contact with us by mail first time , we will try our best to provide a best solution .
- KEEP YOUR PET'S MEMORY ALIVE- Having this pet memorial stone for dogs nearby will provide comfort and rekindle fond memories and emotions of the good times you shared with your loyal, loving friend.
- HONOR THE LOSS OF A FURRY FAMILY MEMBER - This unique keepsake will keep the memory of your pet alive and honor his/her with this touching poem on this beautifully crafted memorial stone.
- CUSTOMIZE NOW FOR FREE: Customization is a simple process for this Personalized Pet Stone. Please click to customize now button on the right top corner then fill out the customization form double check the pieces of information and place your order. Loss of pet gift for lovely pet owners.
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED - 6x6, 12x8 and 12x12 options are available. Absolute Black Granite, the highest quality that will last forever indoors or outdoors.
- FAST SHIPPING + 100% SATISFACTION - We ship orders in 2 Business Day and offer Hassle-Free Returns! No Questions Asked refund policy.
- Keep the memory of a lost pet alive in your heart with this Pet Memorial Stone.
- It reads, "You have left our lives but will never leave our hearts".
- The memorial stone features a 3-D cat resting on top of the stone.
- Create a memorial garden in your backyard and place this stone amidst the flowers and greenery.
Pet Memorial Stones: A Way Of Remembering
If you are a pet owner, sooner or later you are going to face the inevitable fact that your cat or dog will pass away. Domesticated dogs have an average life span of ten to thirteen years while domesticated cats have an average life span of fifteen years. In short, your pets won’t always be around you no matter how hard you try in keeping them healthy. If you truly loved a pet that has just passed away, one of the many ways that you can show respect for the role it played in your life is by getting one or two pet memorial stones. A memorial stone is a great way of honoring your deceased friend and the happiness it brought you during the years it has been around. The memorial stone will also serve as a reminder of the times you shared together.
Losing a pet is very similar to losing a person you love. This is especially true if you spent majority of your daily life and routines around your pet. The pet’s absence can take its toll on a person. It’s not that uncommon to hear of people falling into depression and anxiety after losing a beloved pet. Pet grief is an all-too real emotion which needs to be addressed before it spirals into something worse. One good reason why you should get pet memorial stones is that you will have something tangible to remind you of your pet. It’s something that you can see with your eyes. It’s something that you can hold in your hands. It’s something that can keep the memories alive for as long as you can muster.
What Kinds Of Pets Deserve Memorial Stones
It doesn’t matter what kind of pet you have as long as you truly loved it and you want to keep its memory alive. Whether it’s a cat, a dog, a parrot, a horned toad, a python, a goldfish, or a hamster, it definitely deserves a memorial stone. The good news is that most businesses that make handcrafted pet memorial stones offer customization options. Pet owners can specify the images or the words that are to be inscribed in the memorials. If you want, you can write your own pet loss poems and have these written on the memorial stones. This is not a long-shot request considering the fact that makers of the memorials have to inscribe the name of the pet as well as the years it lived on the surface of the stone. Inscribing a poem stanza will of course take more time and resources but it’s a service that most makers offer.
Adding Memorial Quotes Would Be A Great Idea
There are tons of memorial quotes for dogs, cats, and other beloved pets floating out there in the web. Finding the quote that perfectly suits your deceased friend is not that hard to do. Beautiful quotes give pet memorial stones a more personal and genuine appearance. A witty quote is also a good conversation starter should a friend or an acquaintance visits your home and sees the inscribed stone. In choosing the right quote, you have to consider the peculiar habits of your pet or how you both spent time together. For example, if you and your dog spent a lot of time hiking, running, or traveling, then the most obvious quote would be one that’s about traveling. If your pet loves cuddling while you read a book, then a quote about books or literature in general would make complete sense.
The Different Types Of Pet Memorial Stones
When it comes to pet markers headstones, you have a lot of options to choose from. They come in different sizes, colors, designs, and the materials they are made of. Majority of the items being sold today are made from river stones but you should not let this limit your choices. Other pet memorial stones are made from alabaster, basalt, crystal, flint, granite, marble, and ore. Needless to say, memorial markers that are made from rarer types of rocks command more expensive price tags. These rocks have to be cleaned, carved, polished, and then meticulously inscribed. Because every rock have to be customized based on the preferences of pet owners, most of them are handcrafted.
Where To Put Your Pet Memorial Stones
Many pet owners make the assumption that memorial stones should only serve as pet markers headstones. This is not the case at all because memorial stones can be placed anywhere. It’s something the purpose of which is to bring back memories so you should keep it in a place where you can regularly see it. Sure, being constantly reminded of a pet death can be unnerving or even grotesque at first but you will get used to it. Some owners keep the stones in their living room, some in their bedside table, and some in their porch. It doesn’t necessarily have to be placed at the pet cemetery or at your pet’s grave in the backyard garden. Some people even go as far as to make pet memorial trinkets that they can wear as necklaces or bracelets.
Our Final Thoughts
We can’t get back the beloved pets that we’ve lost but we can keep their memories alive by honoring them with well-made and well-designed pet memorial stones. Let the memorial stones discussed above serve as your guide in choosing which stone would be most appropriate for your furry friends.