Our Top 15 Pet Crates for Dogs
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Pet Crates for Dogs on the market
- Dog crate with single-door design for front entry
- Two slide-bolt door latches for increased safety and security
- Sturdy metal construction; folds flat for easy storage/portability
- Optional divider panel and removable composite plastic pan included
- Measures approximately 36x23x25 inches (LxWxH)
- iCrate the "ALL INCLUSIVE DOG CRATE" Includes FREE divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, 4 "roller" feet to protect floors & Midwest quality guarantee 1 year warranty
- SMALL SINGLE DOOR FOLDING DOG CRATE ideal for dog breeds. Dog Weight 11 to 25 pounds. Convenient divider panel allows crate to expand as your dog grows, iCrate measures 24Lenght x 18Width x 19 Height inches
- YOUR DOG'S HOME WHILE YOU'RE AWAY FROM HOME: Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & caters to your dog’s natural “den” instincts
- SAFE & SECURE HOME: Heavy duty slide bolt latch firmly locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their dog crate
- EASY ASSEMBLY & PORTABLE DESIGN: Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & folds flat for convenient storage or travel, Roller feet protect hardwoods, make repositioning easy
- Single door folding metal dog crate, New World Dog Crate measures 30L x 19W x 21H inches & is suitable for medium dog breeds between 26 - 40 pounds
- Folding metal dog crate includes a leak-proof plastic pan & a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Heavy duty slide-bolt latch securely locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
- Folding metal dog crate assembles easily w/out tools & folds flat for convenient storage, travel & portability inside & outside your home
- Durable metal dog crate design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & provides for your dog's instinctual "den" instincts
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE & PERFECT STARTER KIT FOR THE NEW DOG OWNER; Everything you need arrives in 1 carton so you can enjoy more time with your new family member
- LARGE DOG BREED KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED! | 1 fully equipped 2 door iCrate, 1 dog bed, 1 crate cover & 2 (1 quart) pet bowls that affix to the dog crate; Dog crate measures 42L x 28W x 30H inches when assembled
- STARTER KIT ideal for large dog breeds with adult weight up to 71 90 pounds
- DESIGNED TO FIT & USER FRIENDLY, Fleece pet bed & polyester crate cover fit your dog crate & are machine washable/dryer friendly; 2 inches Snap'y Fit inches dog bowls are designed to attach to the dog crate keeping food & water in one convenient location
- MIDWEST HOMES FOR PETS QUALITY GUARANTEE: Entire dog crate kit includes 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on all products
- Double door folding metal dog crate, Life Stages measures 36L x 24W x 27H inches & is suitable for intermediate dog breeds
- Versatile 2 door dog crate includes a FREE divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, "roller" feet to protect floors & a “MidWest Quality Guarantee” 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty. Note, we manufacture the iCrate and the Life Stages Dog Crate. The main difference is the Life Stages is made of heavier gauge steel and has a tighter wire mesh making it stronger than iCrate
- Two heavy duty slide bolt latches (per door) securely lock dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
- Easy assembly & portable dog crate | Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & dog crate folds flat for convenient storage or travel
- Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & provides for your dog's instinctual "den" instincts. Patented rounded corner clips greatly reduce possible sharp points your dog's crate for a safer experience for you & your dog
- lightweight, portable and great for transportation and short outings
- Tightly weaved mesh fabric panels surrounded by extra-strong steel frame
- For crate trained dogs up to 70 pounds and supervised
- Sets up and folds down in seconds; no tools necessary
- Measures 36 x 25 x 25 inches; made in China
- Size: 20" long x 14" wide x 14" high; fully assembled; set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed. ATTENTION BUYERS! About 90% of the returns are because of purchasing the wrong sized crates. To avoid having to return the crate, please measure your dog and make sure that the 20" crate is not too small for him/her.
- The crate frame is made of strong steel tube; the crate cover is made of high quality durable 600D fabric and hex mesh fabric; a well ventilated, stylish, lightweight and durable crate
- Three mesh doors (on the top, front, and side) for convenience and for sunlight and breathability; two accessory pockets on the top and side; removable and washable cover and bed
- Free carrying bag and fleece bed included; a handle and hand carrying straps on the crate, hand carrying straps and adjustable padded shoulder strap on the carrying bag allow for many carrying options; folded crate with just 3" height for easy transport and storage
- 2 Year Warranty from EliteField, a New York-based Pet Product Manufacturer. The "EliteField" brand is ranked #1 under Amazon's "Soft Dog Crate" category. This can be seen through searching for "Soft Dog Crate" on Amazon. Product Quality Guarantee, 100% Money-Back Guarantee, Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (See important information in "Product Description" section below)
- Made Of ECOFLEX, A Non-Toxic Recycled Plastic-Wood Polymer Composite Material That Won'T Warp, Crack Or Split
- Front door latches securely and can't be accidentally opened
- Easy, no-tools assembly. Furniture quality end table dog crate
- Very easy to keep clean
- Inspiring your pet style
- Giant double door metal dog crate measures 54 Lenght x 37 Width x 45Height Inches & weighs 80.2 pounds, Ideal for extra large dog breeds weighing over 90 pounds (Great Dane)
- Dog Crate is double door configuration w/ sturdy drop pin assembly. Includes easy to clean / removable tray & patent pending "L Bar" safety feature , Wire Gauge 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12
- Mesh : 1.5 x 5 inch. Durable metal dog crate design w/ 3 heavy duty secure slide-bolt latches per door, Please note this is an XXL dog crate & requires 2 people for assembly
- Drop pin construction ensures strong & secure dog crate assembly & patented "L" bar on top panel reinforces the dog crate side panels to prevent them bowing inward after assembly. Dog Weight 110+ Pounds
- Protective E coat finish prevents rust for long lasting use & dog crate includes MidWest Guarantee 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- [Durable and Perfect Fit] Dimension 49”(L)x 31” (W)x 32”(H). Universal fits for most brand 48" crate well. Dog crate cover is made of heavy duty windproof and sun resistant 600D polyester with water-repellent PVC coating, which provides all type of protections.
- [Easy Fixing] For 4 elastic toggles at the corner and 3 plastic hook, it can help the cover stay firmly in place. If you drape the cover tight enough by toggle and hook, your dog will not easily pull out and chew.
- [Larger Panel Opening] Front and side panels are compatible with front and side door dog crates on 1 or 2 door folding metal dog crates, which does not affect the opening of the dog kennel door on both sides.
- [Breathable] Larger mesh window with adjustable curtain can be rolled up or left down to adjust visibility and ventilation. Top zippered openings can pull out the handle for moving crate anywhere.
- [Quality and After-sales Service Guarantee] Package included 1 x crate cover (without metal crate). 1 year warranty by HiCaptain. If you have any questions (e.g. Inappropriate size, Item is defective), please feel free to email us, we will help you to solve it.
Despite some uninformed opinions, dog cages are not cruel. Actually, they’re quite the opposite!
Dogs are den animals. They like a space they can call their own to retreat to when they need it. That’s why having dog enclosures is a great way to train your pet to have alone time as well as family time.
And, aside from being a refuge for your four-legged friend, having a separate space for your dog means that you can eat, socialize and get on with your life in peace. Dog crates aren’t just great for the dog, they’re great for the whole family.
A dog pen needn’t be a place where you banish your dog when he has displeased you, it should be a place that your dog can relax and a place that you can instruct him to go when you need him to.
If you start training your dog when he’s a puppy, a simple and firmly spoken command like “KENNEL” should send him straight to the comfort of his puppy crate and then you can upgrade to whatever kennel sizes he needs as he grows.
Pet Crates for Dogs
When it comes to choosing crates and kennels for dogs, your imagination really is the only limit! Depending on the design and space of your home, and your personal desires you can choose from an outdoor dog kennel or
indoor dog kennels and you’ll obviously need to take dog crate sizes into account, but it doesn’t stop there!
You can go for a very simple and practical metal dog crate or, if you have a pampered pooch, you can be super elaborate and shop for luxury dog crates. If space is at a premium in your home you can even buy a dog crate end table so that it has a dual purpose and no precious space is wasted. If style is a big deal for you, a huge range of decorative dog crates is also available.
Our only advice is to choose a crate that is large enough for your dog to turn a full circle in (that’s how they get comfy!), and yet close enough to his size that it is cosy and den-like. Other than that, the sky’s the limit!
Pet Crates for Small Dogs
If your dog is a small breed, such as a Jack Russell, Fox Terrier, Miniature Poodle or Chihuahua, you’ll need small dog crate. It’s likely that your first puppy crate will take your dog right through to adulthood because smaller breeds don’t change much in size.
Pet crates for medium sized dogs
For bulldogs, Beagles, Staffordshire Terriers, Spaniels and other mid-sized dog breeds, you’ll need to shop for a medium size dog crate and you may consider crate training your puppy in a smaller crate before upsizing.
Pet Crates for Large Dogs
If you have a Labrador, Boxer, Border Collie or other larger breed, you’ll need a large dog crate. And, if your dog is a huge breed like a Great Dane or Bull Mastiff, you’ll be looking for an xxl dog crate. For larger breeds, we strongly recommend training with a puppy crate and switching to a larger one because there is a huge change in dog size and starting off with a large one will feel cavernous for the pup and you’ll lose that ‘den’ atmosphere.
Where Can You Buy a Dog Kennel?
You can shop for a quality dog crate right now, without even getting off your couch! We believe the best place to buy dog crate is online because you can easily make comparisons, see almost any model in the world and make a choice without the pressure of pushy sales people.
There are a huge number of dog kennels for sale and dog crates for sale on sites like Amazon.com. Shopping for a dog crate online gives you the benefit of being able to compare sizes, materials, functions and prices without having to trudge from pet store to pet store to see the dog crates in store and find the best deal.
Summary: The Benefits of Crate Training
Your dog is a den animal. He needs a place of his own to rest and relax. Dog crate training is hugely beneficial to both the pet and the pet owner and can help you set clear boundaries for a harmonious relationship. The trickiest part is choosing the best dog crate for your home situation, budget and pet needs.
Dog training experts agree that the question isn’t whether to buy a dog den, it’s which dog kennels to buy. The wonders of online shopping makes it easier than ever to compare dog kennel prices, styles and sizes and choose one that suits you, your home, and your pet.