Our Top 15 Recommendations for Dog Nail Clippers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Dog Nail Clippers on the market
- RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS: The Boshel pet nail clipper is an ergonomically designed Powerful and easy-to-use pet grooming tool, the nail trimmer is recommended by animal trainers, veterinarians, professional pet groomers and thousands of satisfied customers as the best pet nail clippers on amazon to use for medium and large dogs and cats.
- CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME: The pet nail clippers are made out of high quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades, it is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut, it will stay sharp for years to come for stress-free, smooth, quick and sharp cuts.
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: The professional dog nail clipper is designed to keep you comfortable while grooming your pet at home, it features comfortable, easy grip, non-slip, ergonomic handles which stay safely in place in your hands to ensure ease of use and prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
- SAFETY STOP SERVES AS A QUICK SENSOR: The dog grooming clippers is safely Outfitted with a safety stop blade that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting in to the quick.
- BONUS: Free mini nail file included to file the sharp nails after cutting your dogs and cats nails ,it is placed comfortably in the left handle of the clipper.
- TRIM YOUR PET’S NAILS SAFELY: It’s easy to make a precise, safe cut with our semi-circular blades. Your pet’s nail rests in the semi-circle - you see precisely where you’re cutting - no guessing.
- A GENTLE SQUEEZE IS ALL IT TAKES: Epica’s high-grade stainless steel holds its sharp edge and won’t dull - so clipping nails is effortless and a whole lot less scary for both you and your pet.
- LOCKS CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE: Your know your clippers are always in safety mode when you aren’t using them - just squeeze the handle and slide the lock into the safe position. Curious kids stay safe.
- RUBBER COATED HANDLES FOR A SECURE GRIP: The handles feel incredibly comfortable in your hand because of the non-slip rubber coating. Together with the rounded blades, you can clip confidently
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY: You and your pets are going to appreciate how easily nail trimming goes now - No More Struggles. And the best part is the full lifetime warranty that comes with it.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless. Unlock protection prevent children from using it.
- Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.
- Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
- Don't Like it? We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any problem, please contact us, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will arrange to take a replacement or refund your purchase ASAP.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: stainless steel frame, comfortable grip & easy to use safety guard.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: built-in safety switch, so nail clippers are safe and easy to use.
- NAIL CLIPPERS FOR ALL PET SIZES: sharp blade clippers work for large dogs to small cats.
- GREAT FOR DOGS & CATS: pro grade clippers great for canines, felines, bunnies & more.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: durable nail clippers are built to last. Moneyback guarantee for life.
- Safe, Effective & Precise Trimming: This dog nail grinder uses an advanced Diamond Bit Grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet's nails anywhere.
- Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
- Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
- 【2019 UPGRADED DESIGN,MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHERS】Our dog nail grinder adopt the upgrade motor with high quality brass shaft,have much power and long service life than other nail grinder.Designed with high speed RMP so that you can finish grinding quickly and pets or cats can get freedom faster.
- 【SUITABLE FOR ALL PETS WITH 3 SIZE PORTS】The dog nail trimmer has 3 size ports with 2 speed,which is suitable for all kinds of pets.You can adjust an appropriate model to trim your pets' nail according to their size.Get our pet nail grinder,will help you to save more money to trim pet's nail at home.
- 【 ULTRA QUITE & SAFE AND PAINLESS】The pet nail grinder for dogs and cats designed with low noise less than 50 db,which can protect your pets from fear,anxiety and antipathy,will makes grinding easier.Safe and painless with the diamond bit grinder,that can reduce the risk of over cutting and hurting your pet.
- 【USB RECHARGEABLE,MORE CONVENIENT】Our rechargeable dog nail grinder including a USB wire for your convenience. Easy to operate with cordless design; You can charge it with computers, power banks, car chargers when battery runs out. Perfect for pet grooming store or home using.
- 【Safe Buy】 We try our best to bring the best use experience to our customers.If you are unhappy with our product.Please contact our team anytime,we will provide you best service
- Sharp Blade Edges: It only takes a gentle squeeze to cut the nail. This promotes precise cutting for comfort and health. It also makes you trim faster with little effort and produce smooth edges, therefore, preventing damage to your furniture and floors. With its high-grade stainless steel holding the sharp edge, clipping your dog's nails is effortless and never scary for you as well as your pet. It also comes with a nail file in the package to allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection
- Safety Lock Mechanism: You can close its locks when not in use for safety purposes. This mechanism enables these clippers to lock with its blades closed. This is a safety feature prevents accidental cuts and damage to the blades by other items kept together with. In order to keep it safe with curious kids, you just need to squeeze the handle then slide its lock for safe positioning
- Secure Grip Rubber-Coated Handles: One does not need excessive hand strength to operate these clippers. This is because of its handles which are well shaped to comfortably fit your fingers. The anti-slip rubber coating makes a super-tight and tiring holding grip not necessary. What you need is simply a normal grasp as you add apply pressure worrying not about sliding, slipping or hurting your dog
- High-Quality Stainless Steel: It is made of top grade stainless steel therefore very durable. It is for this reason that these clippers don't rust, scratch or bend. These blades stay sharp always
- Trims your dog's nails safely: Its semi-circular blades enable you to make safe and precise cuts. When your dog's nail rests in these blades, you precisely see where you are cutting. No guesswork. It's design for medium and large dogs and cats.
- THE ASH PETS nail clippers are intended to make your trimming and maintenance experience a smooth and easy one. It is designed with you and your pet in mind. The stainless steel blade is powerful and quick to ensure quick and painless cutting in a single stroke!
- SAFETY is our highest priority and each ASH PETS nail clipper comes complete with several safety features. A safety stop can be found on the blades to prevent over-cutting your pet's nails. Additionally, a safety lock is found on the handle so that the nail clipper can be locked when not in use.
- COMFORT is of upmost importance to us, that's why we created the nail clippers with soft handles. These soft handles help you have a comfortable grip so that you can cut your pet's nails easily.
- BONUS features include a nile file conveniently located on the handle for easy access and a smooth finish.
- Stainless steel cutters for long-lasting sharp edges
- Non-slip grip
- Regular trimming should be a part of your grooming routine
- Sharp, durable trimmer for proper pet grooming
- Sharp stainless steel cutting edge will last a long time
- LONG BATTERY LIFE FOR 20H WORKING TIME: The cordless dog grinder has been upgraded to supprt 20h working time which have a long battery life, solved the trouble of having to charge in advance for each use. And includes a USB wire that you can conveniently connect to laptop, AC adapter, or power bank to charge.
- STEPLESS SPEED REGULATION: Different from the two-speed, our dog nail trimmer are designed with stepless speed regulation. You can adjust the most suitable speed of grinding nail according to the hardness of the nail. More speed choices make you can safely and efficiently trim the dog's nails.
- BRAND MOTOR & MORE POWERFUL AND QUIET: Exclusively using high-quality motor, the torque is controlled to 40 dB while boosting the torque, and it can even polish the metal. Let the puppy no longer be disturbed by the noise, the large breed nail care is no longer strenuous.
- SIZE PORTS FITS ALL KINDS OF PETS: Equipped with three ports and stepless speed regulation switch, the trimmer is widely applied to small, Medium, Large pets with different size nails.You can choose an appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness for nails Grinding.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT: We're very confident about the premium quality of our heavy-duty electric nail grinder for dogs, which is why we have backed them up with an unparalleled lifetime replacement service. If you ever have any issues with your kit, simply contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Why getting a great pair of nail clippers is important for your dog
Clipping your dog’s nails is an essential part of taking care of your dog regularly. Without regular clippings, things may get caught up into his paws which may cause him pain and even could lead to breaking his toes or fingers or even cause your dog to need medical procedures done in order to correct the damage done. Long nails are not only irritating and painful for your dog; they can tear things up in the house such as furniture, carpet, and curtains. You may take your dog into a pet care center and have a professional trim your dog’s nails, but to save money and time you may also do the same thing at home and end up with the same result. It is actually a simple thing to do; all you need is a great pair of clippers and a couple tricks on how to keep him to hold still and how to keep it a positive experience.
Here is how to clip your dog’s nails successfully
1) Set the stage for your dog by being ready to give him treats when finished with one trimmed nail so that he anticipates the treat on the next one.
2) Hold the clippers against the pad of the dog’s toe so that it clips just right so that it stays off the ground; if you clip too close, it can cause bleeding and uncomfortable pain for the dog. If your clippers have a safety guard, be sure to use that.
3) Comfort the dog throughout the clippings and praise him so that he continues to hold still and allow you to while waiting on his treat. Again, keep the experience positive by showing enthusiasm and happiness throughout the clipping.
By following the steps above and knowing what works best for your dog, you are sure to clip his nails perfectly. But what exactly is a perfect cut? Dog’s nails are extremely sensitive because if they are cut too close, it can be very painful because there are nerves and blood vessels right in that same area. The way to tell if you are getting too close is if you get your clippers too close to the pink area within the nail; you want to cut directly above that, only on the white area.
The insides of your dog’s nails are full of nerve endings and can be a stressful experience when trimming; some dogs, especially if they have had a bad experience in the past. Some dogs act scared simply because they are over-reactive and don’t really know what to expect by seeing those clippers, so keeping that in mind while following the three steps on how to trim successfully will ensure a great experience for him. To begin the trim on the back legs is probably the most ideal because they are less sensitive than the nails on the front paws. To make sure that you keep the experience a positive one will ensure you great experiences in future clippings.
Keeping your dog healthy includes many different things such as grooming, playing, feeding him healthy food, caring for him when he’s sick, bathing him, and trimming his nails. Before actually trimming his nails, you may want to consider getting a great pair of clippers that will do the job well and quick. There are many different types of nail clippers to choose from, ranging in all different sizes, shapes, and colors. There are two types of clippers, one called a scissor type and the second is called a guillotine type; the scissor type is easiest to work with.
How do you choose which clippers are best for your dog?
Be sure to use the scissor type, or pliers style, trimmers on your dog’s nails. Get the smaller clippers even for the medium to large sized dogs, as you can trim slowly and use their safety guard with ease; the large clippers are made for extremely large dog breeds. Make sure that your clippers are extremely sharp by replacing them often or simply by sharpening them. The best clippers you will use will probably be a trial of using clippers and deciding whether or not they are what you are looking for, but once you find that perfect pair you will know because it will be easy on both you and your dog. Here are some great tips to remember when trimming your dog’s nails easily and effectively:
- Be sure that you can clearly see your dog’s nails by being in a well-lit room; natural light is the best. Wear glasses if you normally need them while reading or driving.
- Make sure to cut the white of the nail and not the pink.
- While holding the dog’s toes, make sure to hold gently and separate the toes individually for each nail trim.
- Don’t forget to praise and reward often, even if you accidentally cut too close to a nerve, be sure that he gets a treat right away.
If your dog begins bleeding because you accidentally cut too quickly, don’t stress out. Make sure to acknowledge the cut to your pet by showing emotion, such as quickly hugging him or kissing his paw, and then carry on, you may give him a treat as well in order to take his mind off the pain. In order to stop the bleeding, what you want to do is place the paw in some cornstarch or flour and press the paw and hold it; this will stop the bleeding by forming a clot. If you feel yourself getting far too nervous to cut the nail with clippers completely, start out by clipping just a little bit and finishing with the nail file.
Taking good care of your dog is an important part of being a pet owner. Clipping your dog’s nails is just as important as feeding your dog because it can cause many issues if left unclipped. Dogs may even get arthritis in the toes because of unclipped nails so it is essential to be sure that his nails are maintained. A way to see if your dog is hurting by his nails being too long is that he pushes away when you touch his paw because he is in pain. While nail trimming to a dog seems like a minimal thing to take care of, it actually is quite important. Any of the 7 clippers mentioned above are a great thing to use when taking initiative and trimming your dog’s nails at home. Be sure to purchase the ones that fit your dog’s breed size and remember that most dogs will require a small/medium sized clipper and the large sized ones are mostly used on a small percentage. By being responsible and taking the maintenance of your dog into your own hands, literally, you are sure to have a healthy and happy dog.