Our Top 15 Recommendations for Pet Enclosures
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Pet Enclosures on the market
- Indoor/outdoor portable 24-inch play and exercise pen without door; for dogs up to 16 inches tall
- Made of durable iron metal with rust-proof black finish; step-through door access; 2 secure-locking slide-bolt latches
- 8 connected panels, each measuring 24 by 24-inches; creates 16-square-foot enclosure
- Sets up in seconds; simply unfold, shape, and connect—no tools required; folds flat for compact storage
- Includes 8 ground anchors for outdoor use; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- WORRY-FREE SAFETY: Keep your pet contained and your home safe with the my pet 8-Panel Petyard Passage. This enclosure features a lockable door made of strong, durable plastic and comes in an attractive Espresso Brown finish that fits flawlessly with any decor.
- CONVENIENT LOCKING PET DOOR: This enclosure features a small swinging door, IDEAL to allow pets enter in and out of the area, but also locks to securely contain your furry friends.
- CONFIGURABLE FOR ANY SPACE: The 8-panel play yard is 26" Tall and encloses up to 34. 4 square feet of space. It can be made smaller by removing 2 panels at a time to create a smaller play area or a cozy crate for training or sleeping.
- SAFE FOR YOUR FLOORS: Thanks to the durable skid-resistant pads, This play yard will stay put and won't scratch or damage flooring.
- EASILY PORTABLE: With foldable panels and convenient carry strap, this lightweight yard is easy to move, perfect for travel, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Proudly made in the USA.
- Age Range Description: Puppy
- Included Components: Carry Bag
- Brand : ESK Collection
- Item Package Dimension: 1.8 x 25.9 x 20.0
- Secure double latch step-through door access, Exercise Pen / Pet Playpen folds flat for convenient storage
- Ideal for play, exercise or training, indoors or out
- Made of durable, heavy-duty molded plastic
- Easy to assemble
- Panels interlock securely with full length connecting rods
- Non-skid rubber feet to protect floors
- 🎄🎄【Fun & Spacious Activity House】our cat cage with fun activities for your cat to climb,jump,play and even to sleep or lounge on, just like a amusement park. Even if you are not here, they will be very happy with the pet playpen .The large 3-tier cat crate is ideal for 1 to 3 cats, also suitable for small pets like guinea pigs, ferrets, rat, rabbits, kitten, chinchilla etc. Cat cage cat crate kennel pet playpen ferret cage
- 🎅🎅【Sturdy & Safe】Our cat cage is made of sturdy and strong metal wire featuring a black E-coat finish to prevent rust. The pet playpen distance between wires is reasonably designed and will not harm pets. And it can prevent your pet from escaping. Great product for a new kittens or cats. Safe and sound while we are out of the house. Large cat cage pet playpen cat crate kennels
- 🎊🎊【Easy to assembly and Clean】The ferret cage with the step by step assembly instructions, you will easily to install within 15 minutes. Your cat can play with the cat cage in few minutes.Large cat cage is built in 3 oversized front opening doors for easy and full access to the cat playpen, Large base slid-out tray of cat crate closely attached by an artful locking buckle provide easy cleaning of the cats litter box. Pet playpen cat cage cat crate large chinchilla cage
- 🎉🎉【Package Includes & quality guarantee】Cat Playpen includes a FREE hammock, 2 cat resting platforms & 2 metal ladders for easy positioning in your cat cage.Each of our cat crate kennels is packed independently, and there are several layers of cardboard outside to ensure that there will be no damage during transportation. Pet playpen cat cage cat crate rat cage
- 🎁 🎁【12 MONTHS WARRANTY & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】We guarantee you and your pet will love this cat cage . But if you’re not satisfied with the pet playpen, please get in touch withus. We will gladly give you a 100% refund for the cat crate. No questions asked! Cat cage ferret cage cat crate kennels large pet playpen
- Exercise Pen has 8 connected panels (each panel 24W x 24H Inches) to create 16 SQFT living area | Playpen is ideal for small dogs up to 16 inches tall
- Portable Exercise Pen is great for indoor & outdoor use, a black rust-preventive e-coat protects the dog playpen from the elements & included ground stakes keep the pen anchored to the ground
- No tools required. Simply unfold, shape & connect dog playpen together, exercise pen can be set-up in seconds & folds flat for easy storage or travel
- Puppy playpen includes 4 ground stakes, 4 secure locking thumb snaps & can be used in conjunction w/ a metal dog crate to expand your dog's living area
- Exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs
- Each panel measures 24"W x 24"H, Exercise Pen / pet Playpen folds flat for convenient storage
- Exercise Pen provides 16 square feet enclosed area (1.5 meters) for your dog & other pets; Dogs upto 25 pounds
- 8 ground anchors for outdoor use and 4 thumb snaps for easy assembly Included with Exercise Pen / pet Playpen
- Durable black E coat finish, provides long lasting protection, features secure double latch door
- Easy set up ; No tools required for assembly; Exercise Pen includes 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- ✔UPGRADE VERSION: Cable ties and anti-slip pieces added in. Cable ties help build doors or make playpen suitable for any environment. Anti-slip pieces prevent connectors from slipping on the floor.
- ✔DIY EXPANDABLE: Make qualified translucent white material panels into different shapes to present various combinations to the actual room layouts. It provides a maximum of 20 square feet space.
- ✔FOR VARIOUS SMALL ANIMALS: Hedgehogs, hamsters, guinea pigs or rabbits, they can all have fun in this fence. Easy to keep an eye on them from any angle
- ✔EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy to put together with the illustrated instruction and included mallet. Use cable ties to achieve even more features like doors or foldable fence
- ✔100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, so don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now
- ✔Upgrade version: cable ties and anti-slip pieces added in. Cable ties help build doors or ramps or reinforce the whole structure. Anti-slip pieces prevent connectors from slipping on the floor.
- ✔Diy expandable: make qualified metal wire grids into different shapes, a low wide exercise pen, or a two-storey premium Villa
- ✔For various animals: hedgehogs, hamsters, guinea pigs or rabbits, they can all have FUN in this fence. Easy to keep an eye on them from any angle
- ✔Easy assembly: Easy to put together with the illustrated instruction and included mallet. Use cable ties to achieve even more features like doors or ramps
- ✔100% satisfaction guarantee: We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, so don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now
- ALLOWS INDOOR PETS TO SAFELY ENJOY A DAY IN THE SUN – Perfect for everyday use on your deck, lawn, balcony, and more. Allows cats and other small pets to safely enjoy a day in the sun with a 360-degree view, while keeping unwanted predators out. We recommend testing the play tent indoors prior to outdoor use，2 square tents: 27.5 * 27.5 * 31.5in, 1 hexagonal tent: 39.3 * 39.9 *33.5in, long tunnel: 59 * 19.7in, short tunnel: 27.5 * 19.7in, mesh per square meter: 70g.
- PERFECT PLAY TENT FOR CATS AND SMALL ANIMALS – With over 35 square feet of activity space, this outdoor playhouse is large enough for multiple cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, and other small animals. To maximize playtime, there is plenty of extra space for toys, treats, litter box, and even a bed.Totally interactive!
- IDEAL FOR BOTH OUTDOOR AND INDOOR USE - Breathable, mesh fabric keeps your indoor cat or small pet closer to nature and protects them from annoying bugs. Mesh sides and bottom allow for easy clean-up. Indoors the tent is ideal for kittens, isolating an injured pet, or introducing a new pet.
- QUICK & EASY SET UP - 3 Tents & 1 Triangle Tunnel.Made of durable, high quality mesh with a pop-up feature for quick and easy set up. Pop up design,easy to carry around for camping,beaching,picnic,or motor home traveling,carry bag is included.Each tent/tunnel can be attach or detach by zipper so that you can adjust by the available space you have.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE DESIGN FOR TRAVEL - Portable, lightweight design makes transporting your cat tent simple. Compact design easily folds into a convenient carry bag for travel, storage, and convenience. Perfect for camping, a picnic, or a day at the beach.
- Designed to House multiple cats
- Fully covered cat enclosure
- Wall-mount using pre-drilled holes, or use as a freestanding structure
- Simple, detailed 45-minute assembly instructions with hardware included
- Removable back panels allow cats to access the cattery though a window or door
- Safe, convenient enclosure for your pets
- Includes 8 interlocking panels made from commercial-grade plastic
- Hinged access door with double steel latches, panels interlock securely with full length connecting rods
- Easy assembly; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Entire Unit- 63.0 x 63.0 x 34.3 Inches,Each Panel - 26.3 x 1.5 x 34.4 Inches, Door Opening- 15.25 x 20.75 Inches
- FREE STANDING: The petyard creates a special area for your pet virtually anywhere. This 4 panel enclosure encompasses 7 feet, or 2.6 feet corner to corner
- EASY TO INSTALL: Create a free-standing enclosure in seconds. Simply click the panels together
- EXPANDABLE: Connect two Petyard's together as your puppy grows for an extra large petyard encompassing 34.4 square feet, 7 feet corner to corner, 26 inches tall
- SAFE FOR YOUR FLOORS: This indoor/outdoor petyard includes non-slip pads for use on floors, and is made with easy wipe-clean materials
- EASILY PORTABLE: With foldable panels and a convenient carry strap, this lightweight yard is easy to move, perfect for travel, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. JPMA approved and proudly made in the USA
- Upgrade version: cable ties and non-slip mats added in. Cable tie enclosure ensures good stability and security of the playpen. Thanks to the non-slip mats, the product holds up well on the floor and also protect your floor from scratches.
- Small safety enclosure: rounded edges protect animals from injury while non-slip mats on the connectors ensure stability on wooden and PVC floors; 24 cable ties are included for added security
- For various small animals: hedgehogs, hamsters, guinea pigs or puppies, they can all have FUN in this fence; easy to keep an eye on them from any angle
- Easy to assemble: the metal wire mesh is easy to put together with the illustrated instructions and included rubber mallet; also can be assembled into a storage shelf
- 100% satisfaction : We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, so don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now
Everything You Need To Know About Pet Enclosures
There are several reasons why you might need to make use of pet enclosures. For one thing, you may live in an area wherein it’s very dangerous for your pets to stray too far from your house or apartment. For example, if you live in a section of the suburbs wherein streets intersect each other, there’s always the risk that a speeding car may run over your dog or cat. Even if you have a fenced yard, your pets will always find ways to get outside and put themselves in harm’s way. Containing your furry friends within pet enclosures also protects them from other animals. This is especially true if you have neighbors who own very aggressive dogs.
Choosing The Most Appropriate Enclosure For Your Pet
Before you go shopping for pet enclosures, there are certain factors that you need to consider. You have to take into account the breed of dog that you have, how many of them are in your house, and whether they are still puppies or they have matured. Always keep in mind that there are certain breeds of dogs that can’t be kept in tight enclosures which means they need more space to roam. Their physical and emotional states can be negatively affected if they don’t have enough room to run or play. In short, you have to consider the needs of your dogs before you avail of an enclosure for them.
An Indoor Enclosure Or An Outdoor Enclosure?
Which Is More Suitable?
You also have to decide whether you want an indoor enclosure or an outdoor enclosure. Outdoor pet enclosures are usually much larger and more complicated because they occupy larger spaces. They come in sturdier materials like metal and plastic because they are often exposed to the elements like rain, snow, and heat from the sun. Indoor enclosures on the other hand are often smaller so they can fit inside the house. Using an indoor enclosure is effective in keeping your pets safe and preventing them from causing a lot of mess in the house. They are good for smaller breeds of dogs.
The main purpose of outdoor pet enclosures is to keep dogs away from danger. If you want to allow your dogs to play in the yard without straying too far, you should definitely use a pet enclosure. But make sure that the enclosure will be able to withstand whatever assault the dogs will subject it to. If you want, you can purchase enclosures that can be used both indoors and outdoors. Some manufacturers have designed their products in a way that they can be customized or re-assembled depending on where you are going to put them.
Training Your Dogs To Be Comfortable Inside Pet Enclosures
As we mentioned earlier, being contained in an enclosure can have serious effects in the physical and emotional health of dogs. With that said, you have to make sure that the pet enclosures you purchase are suitable for the breed, size, and age of the dogs that you currently have. If you are not sure what’s best for your dogs, it would be a good idea to seek the help and recommendation of a knowledgeable and experienced veterinarian.
It’s also very important that you train your dogs to be comfortable when they are placed in cages and other enclosures. You have to constantly assure them that they are safe inside the enclosures. You can do this by making them feel as comfortable as possible. Give them treats. Provide toys for them to play with. Give them soft mattresses where they can rest and sleep at night. If you do all this, your dogs will look at the enclosure not as a cage but a cozy sanctuary.
Dealing With Dog Litter Inside Pet Enclosures
One of the drawbacks of keeping pets in enclosures is that they may not know where to pee and defecate. This can cause a lot of mess especially if you have the pet enclosure inside of a room in your house. The problem can be worse if you have dogs that are yet to be house-broken meaning they still have to be taught where to pee and defecate. There are two major ways on how you can deal with this potential problem. One, provide a pee and litter box inside the enclosure. If you have several dogs, you may have to make use of two to three litter boxes. And two, you have to train your dogs to make use of the litter boxes inside the pet enclosures. It may take your dogs some time to learn. But be patient and train them well.
Things To Remember When Leaving Your Pets At Home Inside Pet Enclosures
Leaving dogs at home while inside their enclosures is a common practice especially among single pet owners. They can’t take their pets with them to work or to school so they have to leave them at home. If you are among these people, there are certain things you need to follow to ensure the safety and health of the pets you leave behind. Before you leave for work, make sure that there’s enough food and water inside the enclosure. It’s highly recommended that you get some of those automatic pet feeders that have timers in them. This ensures that your pets are fed at the right time with the right amount.
If the enclosure is inside your house, see to it that there’s enough light in the room. It would be inhumane to let your dog wait out the day in total darkness. If there are no windows in the room, you can make use of a lamp, something that isn’t too bright. Also make sure that the enclosure is secured to the floor. You can use furniture, heavy books, or other items to prop up the enclosure to ensure that it doesn’t move or topple down when your pets apply pressure to its walls. If the enclosure is in the yard, you can make use of pegs like the ones being used for tents to secure the enclosure to the ground.
Choosing pet enclosures can be difficult and frustrating if you don’t know what to look for. With that said, we’ve made the following guide about some of the best enclosures that are being sold in the market today. We urge you to use the products we recommended below as your guide in choosing what’s suitable for your pets. Don’t just pick a random enclosure. You have to take into account the factors we mentioned earlier like the size, breed, age, maturity, habits, and temperament of your pets. Do this and there’s the likelihood that the product you choose will be perfect for your pet.
As we mentioned in the beginning of this guide, pet enclosures are very effective in keeping your pets safe. Every dog owner should have one. They are very affordable considering the fact that you can use them for years. When you leave a dog at home inside a secured enclosure, you no longer have to worry about it escaping or messing up your home. If you are planning to get a pet pen, you can use the products we discussed above as your starting point. These are some of the best pet enclosures available in the market so your choices should revolve around them.