Our Top 15 Recommendations for Pet Enclosures
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Pet Enclosures on the market
- WORRY-FREE SAFETY: Keep your pet contained and your home safe with the my pet 8-Panel Petyard Passage. This enclosure features a lockable door made of strong, durable plastic and comes in an attractive Espresso Brown finish that fits flawlessly with any decor.
- CONVENIENT LOCKING PET DOOR: This enclosure features a small swinging door, IDEAL to allow pets enter in and out of the area, but also locks to securely contain your furry friends.
- CONFIGURABLE FOR ANY SPACE: The 8-panel play yard is 26" Tall and encloses up to 34. 4 square feet of space. It can be made smaller by removing 2 panels at a time to create a smaller play area or a cozy crate for training or sleeping.
- SAFE FOR YOUR FLOORS: Thanks to the durable skid-resistant pads, This play yard will stay put and won't scratch or damage flooring.
- EASILY PORTABLE: With foldable panels and convenient carry strap, this lightweight yard is easy to move, perfect for travel, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Proudly made in the USA.
- 【Heavy Duty Dog Pen】Our Yaheetech dog fence is made of Premium powder coated iron panels and stakes for increased longevity and durability.It is rust proof and weather resistant.
- 【Yaheetech 16 Panel Dog Pen】Quantity: 16 panels. Overall Area Size: 66.52 Square Feet. Dimension for Each Panel: 31.5”W x 24”H. Dimension for Each Door: 16.4 x 15’’ (HxW).
- 【Multiple Shape Configurations】16-panel Playpen design allows for multiple shape configurations and can be split into two 8 panels to meet your needs,such as the shape of rectangle, square or octagon.
- 【Foldable & Easy to Transport】Rounded edges keep your pet safe and ground stakes to secure the playpen in place;its foldable and portable features aim to convenient storage and transportation for you. Dog fence is great for indoor or outdoor use.
- 【Portable Dog Fences for Small Dogs】Metal stakes for easy panel arrangement; Panels with hinged door and door latch easy for entry and exit.Easy to set up no tools required.
- UPGRADE VERSION: Cable ties and anti-slip pieces added in. Cable ties help build doors or make playpen suitable for any environment. Anti-slip pieces prevent connectors from slipping on the floor.
- DIY EXPANDABLE: Make qualified translucent white material panels into different shapes to present various combinations to the actual room layouts. It provides a maximum of 20 square feet space.
- FOR VARIOUS SMALL ANIMALS: Hedgehogs, hamsters, guinea pigs or rabbits, they can all have fun in this fence. Easy to keep an eye on them from any angle
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy to put together with the illustrated instruction and included mallet. Use cable ties to achieve even more features like doors or foldable fence
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, so don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now
- Indoor/outdoor portable 24-inch play and exercise pen without door; for dogs up to 16 inches tall
- Made of durable iron metal with rust-proof black finish; step-through door access; 2 secure-locking slide-bolt latches
- 8 connected panels, each measuring 24 by 24-inches; creates 16-square-foot enclosure
- Sets up in seconds; simply unfold, shape, and connect—no tools required; folds flat for compact storage
- Includes 8 ground anchors for outdoor use; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- Exercise Pen has 8 connected panels (each panel 24W x 24H Inches) to create 16 SQFT living area | Playpen is ideal for small dogs up to 16 inches tall
- Portable Exercise Pen is great for indoor & outdoor use, a black rust-preventive e-coat protects the dog playpen from the elements & included ground stakes keep the pen anchored to the ground
- No tools required. Simply unfold, shape & connect dog playpen together, exercise pen can be set-up in seconds & folds flat for easy storage or travel
- Puppy playpen includes 4 ground stakes, 4 secure locking thumb snaps & can be used in conjunction w/ a metal dog crate to expand your dog's living area
- Exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs
- Each panel measures 24"W x 24"H, Exercise Pen / Pet Playpen folds flat for convenient storage
- Exercise Pen provides 16 square feet enclosed area (1.5 meters) for your dog & other pets. Dogs up to 25 pounds
- 8 ground anchors for outdoor use and 4 thumb-snaps for easy assembly included with Exercise Pen / Pet Playpen
- Durable Black E-Coat Finish, Provides Long Lasting Protection, Features Secure Double Latch Door
- Easy set-up & no tools required for assembly. Exercise Pen includes 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- NEW NAME - SAME GREAT BRAND YOU TRUST: The Toddleroo by North States 3-in-1 Metal Superyard is versatile and reliable - acting as a portable playpen, a baby gate or a safety barrier. Works on carpet, tile, hardwood floors, etc. without scratching.
- SAFETY & CONVENIENCE: The free-standing enclosure sets up in seconds, and the swinging walk-thru door panel has a child-proof double-locking system allowing secure, easy access.
- MODERN FEATURES FOR MODERN HOMES: The mounting hardware accommodates extra-tall baseboards, can be mounted to angled walls, and can be infinitely extended with extension panels (sold separately) to span extra wide areas.
- CONFIGURABLE FOR A VARIETY OF SPACES:The 3in1 Superyard has configurable panels that lock into place to fit any play area. Change the space, change the shape! This play yard has infinite options.
- BABY SAFE: Safe for babies ages 6-24 months. This item includes mounting hardware, to create an extra-wide baby gate, or a safety barrier to protect babies from fireplaces or other hazards.
- 【 ANTI-RUST METAL EXERCISE PET PEN】: Epoxy coating finish extends the life of the pet playpen and provides resistance against rust, corrosion, and fading, even in the most extreme climates. Pet fence with door pet exercise pens pet fence.
- 【SAFE AND COMFORTABLE PLAYPEN AREA】: Pet exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs. Pet freely enjoys exercising & playing in pet playpen, importantly, owner do not need to gaze them all the time if busy. Pet fence dog exercise pen dog playpen
- 【WATERPROOF COVER INCLUDED】The waterproof cover of pet playpen and steel roof frame fit the outdoor exercise pens perfectly and the enclosed ends provide your pet with full protection from sun, rain, snow. Added UV protection prevents ripping, cracking, fading or peeling giving you years of worry-free use. The roof pitch of pet crate allows for water, debris and light snow to run off instead of accumulating on the roof. dog crate dog cage pet crate
- 【WATERPROOF COVER INCLUDED】The waterproof cover of heavy duty dog crate and steel roof frame fit the outdoor dog cage perfectly and the enclosed ends provide your pet with full protection from sun, rain, snow and debris. Added UV protection prevents ripping, cracking, fading or peeling giving you years of worry-free use. The roof pitch of pet crate allows for water, debris and light snow to run off instead of accumulating on the roof. dog crate dog cage pet crate
- 【EASY TO SETUP】This pet playpen is a must have for any pet lovers. Quality of our chicken coop constructed with simple assembly instructions will set up in minutes. Our puppy playpen assembles and comes down quickly which is very important as you don't want to be wasting tons of time while enjoying time off. dog playpen pet playpen puppy playpen
- Paw friendly design - No gaps or pinch points
- Heavy duty, rust-resistant construction
- Two extra large hammocks and two lock-in platforms included
- Exceptional engineering makes this cat cage easy to assemble
- 43 1/4" Long, 25 1/4" Wide, 65 3/4" High - over 5 feet tall!
- FOLDABLE EXERCISE PEN: easy to set up puppy fence and take it down; fully foldable puppy pen for storage
- SOLID PEN SYSTEM : heavy duty pet exercise pen for small dogs puppies cats rabbits; won't be pull down easily
- VERSATILE PET PLAYPEN: dog pen can configure square, rectangle, octangle playpen for puppies; used as a barrier or pet play yard gate
- USING INDOOR & OUTDOOR : indoor dog pen and puppy play yard fence outdoor for puppies, rabbits, kittens,guinea pig
- KEEP PET SECURE: giving pets a large and safe space; used as outdoor animal enclosure or play fence
Everything You Need To Know About Pet Enclosures
There are several reasons why you might need to make use of pet enclosures. For one thing, you may live in an area wherein it’s very dangerous for your pets to stray too far from your house or apartment. For example, if you live in a section of the suburbs wherein streets intersect each other, there’s always the risk that a speeding car may run over your dog or cat. Even if you have a fenced yard, your pets will always find ways to get outside and put themselves in harm’s way. Containing your furry friends within pet enclosures also protects them from other animals. This is especially true if you have neighbors who own very aggressive dogs.
Choosing The Most Appropriate Enclosure For Your Pet
Before you go shopping for pet enclosures, there are certain factors that you need to consider. You have to take into account the breed of dog that you have, how many of them are in your house, and whether they are still puppies or they have matured. Always keep in mind that there are certain breeds of dogs that can’t be kept in tight enclosures which means they need more space to roam. Their physical and emotional states can be negatively affected if they don’t have enough room to run or play. In short, you have to consider the needs of your dogs before you avail of an enclosure for them.
An Indoor Enclosure Or An Outdoor Enclosure?
Which Is More Suitable?
You also have to decide whether you want an indoor enclosure or an outdoor enclosure. Outdoor pet enclosures are usually much larger and more complicated because they occupy larger spaces. They come in sturdier materials like metal and plastic because they are often exposed to the elements like rain, snow, and heat from the sun. Indoor enclosures on the other hand are often smaller so they can fit inside the house. Using an indoor enclosure is effective in keeping your pets safe and preventing them from causing a lot of mess in the house. They are good for smaller breeds of dogs.
The main purpose of outdoor pet enclosures is to keep dogs away from danger. If you want to allow your dogs to play in the yard without straying too far, you should definitely use a pet enclosure. But make sure that the enclosure will be able to withstand whatever assault the dogs will subject it to. If you want, you can purchase enclosures that can be used both indoors and outdoors. Some manufacturers have designed their products in a way that they can be customized or re-assembled depending on where you are going to put them.
Training Your Dogs To Be Comfortable Inside Pet Enclosures
As we mentioned earlier, being contained in an enclosure can have serious effects in the physical and emotional health of dogs. With that said, you have to make sure that the pet enclosures you purchase are suitable for the breed, size, and age of the dogs that you currently have. If you are not sure what’s best for your dogs, it would be a good idea to seek the help and recommendation of a knowledgeable and experienced veterinarian.
It’s also very important that you train your dogs to be comfortable when they are placed in cages and other enclosures. You have to constantly assure them that they are safe inside the enclosures. You can do this by making them feel as comfortable as possible. Give them treats. Provide toys for them to play with. Give them soft mattresses where they can rest and sleep at night. If you do all this, your dogs will look at the enclosure not as a cage but a cozy sanctuary.
Dealing With Dog Litter Inside Pet Enclosures
One of the drawbacks of keeping pets in enclosures is that they may not know where to pee and defecate. This can cause a lot of mess especially if you have the pet enclosure inside of a room in your house. The problem can be worse if you have dogs that are yet to be house-broken meaning they still have to be taught where to pee and defecate. There are two major ways on how you can deal with this potential problem. One, provide a pee and litter box inside the enclosure. If you have several dogs, you may have to make use of two to three litter boxes. And two, you have to train your dogs to make use of the litter boxes inside the pet enclosures. It may take your dogs some time to learn. But be patient and train them well.
Things To Remember When Leaving Your Pets At Home Inside Pet Enclosures
Leaving dogs at home while inside their enclosures is a common practice especially among single pet owners. They can’t take their pets with them to work or to school so they have to leave them at home. If you are among these people, there are certain things you need to follow to ensure the safety and health of the pets you leave behind. Before you leave for work, make sure that there’s enough food and water inside the enclosure. It’s highly recommended that you get some of those automatic pet feeders that have timers in them. This ensures that your pets are fed at the right time with the right amount.
If the enclosure is inside your house, see to it that there’s enough light in the room. It would be inhumane to let your dog wait out the day in total darkness. If there are no windows in the room, you can make use of a lamp, something that isn’t too bright. Also make sure that the enclosure is secured to the floor. You can use furniture, heavy books, or other items to prop up the enclosure to ensure that it doesn’t move or topple down when your pets apply pressure to its walls. If the enclosure is in the yard, you can make use of pegs like the ones being used for tents to secure the enclosure to the ground.
Choosing pet enclosures can be difficult and frustrating if you don’t know what to look for. With that said, we’ve made the following guide about some of the best enclosures that are being sold in the market today. We urge you to use the products we recommended below as your guide in choosing what’s suitable for your pets. Don’t just pick a random enclosure. You have to take into account the factors we mentioned earlier like the size, breed, age, maturity, habits, and temperament of your pets. Do this and there’s the likelihood that the product you choose will be perfect for your pet.
As we mentioned in the beginning of this guide, pet enclosures are very effective in keeping your pets safe. Every dog owner should have one. They are very affordable considering the fact that you can use them for years. When you leave a dog at home inside a secured enclosure, you no longer have to worry about it escaping or messing up your home. If you are planning to get a pet pen, you can use the products we discussed above as your starting point. These are some of the best pet enclosures available in the market so your choices should revolve around them.