Our Top 15 Recommendations for Pet Memorial Stones
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for pet memorial stones on the market
- REMEMBER YOUR BELOVED PET: Displays long-lasting love for your beloved pet
- SWEET PAWPRINT AND BEREAVEMENT MESSAGE: Features an embellished pawprint with a loving bereavement phrase
- LOOKS LIKE SANDSTONE: Cast in resin to resemble sandstone
- HEART-SHAPED: Heart-shaped garden stone can be used outdoors or indoors
- EASY TO HANG: Keyhole hanger cast into the back for easy hanging
- Pet Memorial – Honor and remember your beloved pet with this beautiful remembrance garden stone crafted of durable, weatherproof resin
- Sweet Sentiment – Artfully detailed with adorable paw prints, the memorial garden stone is etched with the sweet sentiment “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.”
- Remembrance Stone – This stepping stone beautifully adorns your garden, walkway, nearby tree or any other place that was well-loved by your pet; perfect for both indoor and outdoor use (this item is best stored inside during winter months in cold weather climates)
- Customize – We will personalize this stone memorial that keeps your best friend forever in your mind; specify name – limit 1 line, 12 letters/spaces (English letters and numbers only)
- Thoughtful Gift – Memorial stone is a kind sympathy gift to help family, friends or neighbors honor a late pet that was dear to their heart; resin décor measures 12 inches long x 7 ½ inches wide x ½ inch high
- Material: This Pet Grave Marker is made by water proof resin (durable, weather resistant)
- Size: This Dog Memorial Stone is Designed For Backyard Lawn, Garden, can Withstand Outdoor Elements. Dimensions are : 11(L) x 8(W) x 5(H) inches, Weight : 1.7 pounds
- Beautiful Caring Gift: This Dog Memorial Stone or cat memorial stone can help a Sad Friend or Lover to Remember their love dog. Sharing Good Memories and Emotions Together.
- Sales Service: If the Dog Memorial Stone does not Meet Your Expectations, We Provide You with a 30-day Refund Satisfaction Guarantee. Please buy without worring.
- This Cat memorial stone is suitable for dog, cat, horse, fish, duck, rabbit cow and so on, you can choose the patter in the 17 styles or give us photo, we can design for you. It's a nice pet grave marker.
- Special Design: Design with paw style with a clear PVC card, which can put your pets photo in and let the card opening downward to keep it from getting wet.
- Suitable Size: The paw style stone measure 8.25’’ in height, 8’’ in width and 1.5’’ in thick. Picture slot at stone's base fits 4" x 3" photo of your lost loved one.
- Sympathy Poem: Etched with a poem in memorial stone, “No loner by my side, but Forever in my heart” which can help remember and cherish the memories.
- Quality Material: Made of resin material, but just look like a real stone, heavy enough and strong enough to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Thoughtful Gift: Perfect for outdoor and indoor, recommend to put it on what your pet enjoyed playing and lounging, like they never left you.
- WE'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER: Makes a touching remembrance piece for your beloved dog, cat or oet who has passed, but will always be in your heart.
- A SWEET STATEMENT: Engraving states: “If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever"
- DISPLAY ANYWHERE: This painted polystone pet memorial stepping stone is accented with paw prints, and is Indoor/outdoor-safe - Treated with a special finish for protection against the sun and weather. Put the piece alongside a walkway, under your favorite tree, near a flower bed, or on a porch or patio.
- FOREVER FRIEND: Pets are part of the family and deserve to be celebrated for the gift of love and companionship they bring.
- THE RIGHT FIT: Measures approximately 12”W x 0 -5”D x 7 -5”H
- ★【Special Pet Memorial Gifts】Solar powered garden light memorial cross grave tombstone with Warm White LED, it indicates your loved fur baby spirit is around with this glow.
- ★【Up to 6 hour Lighting】Solar yard garden light are waterproof IP44, which can withstand sunny, rainy, and small snowy days. The working time of this garden lights solar powered pet memorial grave is weather sensitive.
- ★【Retro Designed Pet Grave】Made of weatherproof resin and looks like it is a real stone, this elegant and durable memorial garden ornament is embellished with paw print nestled.
- ★【Pet Memorial Stones Dimension】Standing cross desgin with 4.8'' diameter base and 8.9'' height. Having this memorial garden stone nearby will provide comfort and rekindle fond memories and emotions of the good times.
- ★【Honor the Loss of Fur Friends】This is an ideal memorial gift to offer a bereaved friend or relative with paw prints on their hearts. Easy installation and cordless.
- Personalized with Pet's Name and Birthyear and Year of Passing and a Saying such as "You Left Paw Prints on Our Hearts" or any other saying of your choice.
- The Memorial Stone is Absolute Black Granite Stone. The Lengths is: 12" Width: 6" Thickness: 3/8" Weight is 3.4 Lbs.
- New Designs added frequently, to see if there is a design that relates to you better, CLICK Personalized-Pets-by-StockingFactory right under the title on top of the page.
- IMPORTANT: TO GET YOUR ITEM PERSONALIZED: click the CUSTOMIZE NOW button, IN YELLOW & UPPER RIGHT CORNER, and then enter the NAME & DATES to be engraved.
- Engraving is permanent and forever on natural stone - Absolute Black Granite, the highest quality that will last forever indoors or outdoors.
- Makes a touching pet memorial gift- Hand-carved and painted pet memorial stone accented with big paw prints, make this unique last gift for your pet.Customize Now for Free: Please click to customize now button on the right top corner, and then fill out the customization information (NOTE: Please confirm your custom information before placing the order)
- 100% Customized: All content is customizable,include pet's name,born passed date and one touching sentence you most want to say to your pet.(Laser engraved then hand painted,will last forever)
- Suitable for Indoors and outdoors,treated with a special finish for protection against the sun and weather.Put this unique pet garden stone alongside a walkway, under your favorite tree, near a flower bed, or on a porch or patio.Keep you and your pet together in spirit forever.
- Measurement: Size 10 x 6.5 x 0.5 inches and Weight 1.4 pounds
- Express speed guarantee! Express has been upgraded, from now on (June 15) After placing the order, ensure that the courier will be arrived within 30 days(except in remote areas), otherwise we'll apply for a full refund for you.
- Keep the memory of a lost pet alive in your heart with this Pet Memorial Stone.
- It reads, "You have left our lives but will never leave our hearts".
- The memorial stone features a 3-D cat resting on top of the stone.
- Create a memorial garden in your backyard and place this stone amidst the flowers and greenery.
- A red cardinal sits upon a heart-shaped stone etched with paw prints and a touching sentiment for the perfect way to memorialize our pets that have passed
- Placed beside a tree or within a flower garden, this stone becomes a lasting tribute to a faithful four-legged friend. A thoughtful slope in the depth makes the paw prints and the words easier to see
- Give this thoughtful Precious Moments garden stone as a bereavement gift or ‘thinking of you’ gift to anyone who has had to say goodbye to a beloved pet
- Crafted in resilient, lightweight resin
- Approximately 8L x 7W inches. Approximately 6.5 inches deep towards the top, slopes to about 2 inches deep at the bottom
- FOR OUTDOORS OR INDOORS - This Elegant Solid Stone Beloved Friend Dog Memorial & Remembrance Plaque Is The Perfect Gift For A Dog Owner In Their Time Of Loss.
- A WONDERFUL & LASTING TRIBUTE To A Faithful and Loving Companion Pet
- ELEGANT SOLID MARBLE STONE & THE PERFECT SIZE - For Inside our Outside - On The Mantel Or In The Garden - 12 inches x 6 inches by 3/8 in thick
- PERSONALIZED NAME & CUSTOM DATES - SELECT YOUR DOG BREED - The Broad Bay Pet Memorial Stone Is Custom Made Here in Virginia Daily Using SOLID Marble Stone.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed by Broad Bay of Virginia Beach, VA Since 1989. We Truly Appreciate Your Business! Call Us With Any Questions 800-676-8337 M-F 9-5 EST
- 🐾A surprising pet sympathy gifts：Express your sincere emotions，The memorial stones is a gift to express sympathy, comfort, remembrance, healing. - this beautiful dog memorial stone helps a sad friend or loved one remember their special pet
- 🐾Perfect Design: this pet memorial gifts have Heart-shaped statue appearance, pleasing wind chimes, paw prints, sympathy poems（Wind ringtones easily evoke of Good memories you with pets）
- 🐾Material ：Our dog memorial stone uses high quality resin and sunscreen waterproof coating. has a real stone feel, can withstand outdoor factors, weatherproof, suitable for outdoor use.
- 🐾Perfect size ：Dimensions are: 7.2*3.1*8.3 inch,this pet sympathy gifts is designed for the backyard lawn, garden - perfectly matched to the surroundings, it becomes a beautiful garden accessory，Can also be used indoors .(Manual measurement ,there may be a deviation)
- 🐾 Servive: Customer service always our first important thing to do, when you receive it, if there any problems, pleast contact with us by mail first time , we will try our best to provide a best solution .
- Keep your favorite furry family member's memory alive and dedicate their favorite digging spot to them with this memorial stone
- "You have left our lives but will never leave our hearts" is inscribed in indented lettering on the stone reminding you to always cherish their memory
- The subtle and simple design of the stone lets it blend in flawlessly with your garden or yard arrangement
- Ceramic construction means that you can wash it off if it gets dirty and it will last year after year in the garden
- Cold cast ceramic. 8-3/4"W x 7-3/4"D x 3-1/4"H.
- Customize Now for Free: Customization is a simple process for this Personalized Pet Stone. Please click to customize now button on the right top corner then fill out the customization form double check the pieces of information and place your order. Loss of pet gift for lovely pet owners.
- Your Satisfaction is Our Highest Priority: We know pet memorial stones are a sensitive matter and very important. Our experienced team always work carefully and double check everything to make it sure there are no cracks, straight on the personalized pet memorial stones or no misspelling in customization.
- KEEP YOUR PET'S MEMORY ALIVE- Having this pet memorial stone for dogs nearby will provide comfort and rekindle fond memories and emotions of the good times you shared with your loyal, loving friend.HONOR THE LOSS OF A FURRY FAMILY MEMBER - This unique keepsake will keep the memory of your pet alive and honor his/her with this touching poem on this beautifully crafted memorial stone.
- Our granite pet headstones can be customized with your text. Our pet grave markers serve as the perfect remembrance of your beloved animal friend. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Place this commemorative garden stake outside your home and remember the friend who was with you through thick and thin, the one who showed you unconditional love: your pet. This pet memorial gift will make sure your lost friend stays close to you in spirit
- Pet Memorial and grave marker personalized with your pets name
- Pet Name is deep engraved to last a lifetime Can be displayed indoor or outdoor and will last through the tough elements
- PROUDLY made in the USA by pet lovers for pet lovers
- You will be prompted to enter your pets information when you click the yellow CUSTOMIZE NOW button
- Natrual red stone- size varies from 6 inch to 8 inch
Pet Memorial Stones: A Way Of Remembering
If you are a pet owner, sooner or later you are going to face the inevitable fact that your cat or dog will pass away. Domesticated dogs have an average life span of ten to thirteen years while domesticated cats have an average life span of fifteen years. In short, your pets won’t always be around you no matter how hard you try in keeping them healthy. If you truly loved a pet that has just passed away, one of the many ways that you can show respect for the role it played in your life is by getting one or two pet memorial stones. A memorial stone is a great way of honoring your deceased friend and the happiness it brought you during the years it has been around. The memorial stone will also serve as a reminder of the times you shared together.
Losing a pet is very similar to losing a person you love. This is especially true if you spent majority of your daily life and routines around your pet. The pet’s absence can take its toll on a person. It’s not that uncommon to hear of people falling into depression and anxiety after losing a beloved pet. Pet grief is an all-too real emotion which needs to be addressed before it spirals into something worse. One good reason why you should get pet memorial stones is that you will have something tangible to remind you of your pet. It’s something that you can see with your eyes. It’s something that you can hold in your hands. It’s something that can keep the memories alive for as long as you can muster.
What Kinds Of Pets Deserve Memorial Stones
It doesn’t matter what kind of pet you have as long as you truly loved it and you want to keep its memory alive. Whether it’s a cat, a dog, a parrot, a horned toad, a python, a goldfish, or a hamster, it definitely deserves a memorial stone. The good news is that most businesses that make handcrafted pet memorial stones offer customization options. Pet owners can specify the images or the words that are to be inscribed in the memorials. If you want, you can write your own pet loss poems and have these written on the memorial stones. This is not a long-shot request considering the fact that makers of the memorials have to inscribe the name of the pet as well as the years it lived on the surface of the stone. Inscribing a poem stanza will of course take more time and resources but it’s a service that most makers offer.
Adding Memorial Quotes Would Be A Great Idea
There are tons of memorial quotes for dogs, cats, and other beloved pets floating out there in the web. Finding the quote that perfectly suits your deceased friend is not that hard to do. Beautiful quotes give pet memorial stones a more personal and genuine appearance. A witty quote is also a good conversation starter should a friend or an acquaintance visits your home and sees the inscribed stone. In choosing the right quote, you have to consider the peculiar habits of your pet or how you both spent time together. For example, if you and your dog spent a lot of time hiking, running, or traveling, then the most obvious quote would be one that’s about traveling. If your pet loves cuddling while you read a book, then a quote about books or literature in general would make complete sense.
The Different Types Of Pet Memorial Stones
When it comes to pet markers headstones, you have a lot of options to choose from. They come in different sizes, colors, designs, and the materials they are made of. Majority of the items being sold today are made from river stones but you should not let this limit your choices. Other pet memorial stones are made from alabaster, basalt, crystal, flint, granite, marble, and ore. Needless to say, memorial markers that are made from rarer types of rocks command more expensive price tags. These rocks have to be cleaned, carved, polished, and then meticulously inscribed. Because every rock have to be customized based on the preferences of pet owners, most of them are handcrafted.
Where To Put Your Pet Memorial Stones
Many pet owners make the assumption that memorial stones should only serve as pet markers headstones. This is not the case at all because memorial stones can be placed anywhere. It’s something the purpose of which is to bring back memories so you should keep it in a place where you can regularly see it. Sure, being constantly reminded of a pet death can be unnerving or even grotesque at first but you will get used to it. Some owners keep the stones in their living room, some in their bedside table, and some in their porch. It doesn’t necessarily have to be placed at the pet cemetery or at your pet’s grave in the backyard garden. Some people even go as far as to make pet memorial trinkets that they can wear as necklaces or bracelets.
Our Final Thoughts
We can’t get back the beloved pets that we’ve lost but we can keep their memories alive by honoring them with well-made and well-designed pet memorial stones. Let the memorial stones discussed above serve as your guide in choosing which stone would be most appropriate for your furry friends.