Our Top 15 Recommendations for Pet Enclosures
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Pet Enclosures on the market
- Exercise Pen has 8 connected panels (each panel 24W x 24H Inches) to create 16 SQFT living area | Playpen is ideal for small dogs up to 16 inches tall
- Portable Exercise Pen is great for indoor & outdoor use | A black rust-preventive e-coat protects the dog playpen from the elements & included ground stakes keep the pen anchored to the ground
- No tools required. Simply unfold, shape & connect dog playpen together| Exercise pen can be set-up in seconds & folds flat for easy storage or travel
- Puppy playpen includes 4 ground stakes, 4 secure locking thumb snaps & can be used in conjunction w/ a metal dog crate to expand your dog's living area
- Exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs
- Simple to install - 8 panel design allows for extremely easy set up and take down
- Approximate dimensions: 48" (Diameter) x 24" (Height)
- Waterproof 600D Oxford cloth material are made from durable & comfortable Breathable, mesh material
- Convenient space saving design means it can be stored practically anywhere when not in use
- WORRY-FREE SAFETY: Keep your pet contained and your home safe with the MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage. This enclosure features a lockable door made of strong, durable plastic and comes in an attractive espresso brown finish that fits flawlessly with any decor.
- SMALL LOCKABLE DOOR: This enclosure features a small swinging door, ideal to allow pets enter in and out of the area, but also locks to securely contain your furry friends.
- ENDLESSLY CONFIGURABLE: The 8-panel play yard is 26" tall and encloses up to 34.4 square feet of space. It can be made smaller by removing 2 panels at a time to create a smaller play area or a cozy crate for training or sleeping.
- EASY ON FLOORS: Thanks to the durable skid-resistant pads, this play yard will stay put and won't scratch or damage flooring.
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE: With foldable panels and convenient carry strap, this lightweight yard is easy to move, perfect for travel, and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Proudly made in the USA.
- Indoor/outdoor portable 24-inch play and exercise pen for dogs up to 16 inches tall
- Made of durable iron metal with rust-proof black finish
- 8 connected panels, each measuring 24 by 24 inches; creates 16-square-foot enclosure
- Sets up in seconds; simply unfold, shape, and connect-no tools required; folds flat for compact storage
- Includes 4 thumb clips for connecting and 8 ground anchors for outdoor use; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- Safe, convenient enclosure for your pets
- Includes 8 interlocking panels made from commercial-grade plastic
- Hinged access door with double steel latches, Panels interlock securely with full length connecting rods
- Easy assembly; suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Entire Unit- 63.0 x 63.0 x 34.3 Inches,Each Panel - 26.3 x 1.5 x 34.4 Inches,Door Opening- 15.25 x 20.75 Inches
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS - 4'4"H x 4'L x 4'W with cover installed (3.1' H without cover installed)
- PERFECT FOR OFFICES & APARTMENTS - The Lucky Dog complete box kennel is great for residential or professional use. The modular design makes it easy to use in small spaces, making it perfect for offices, apartments, porches or decks.
- WATERPROOF COVER INCLUDED - The heavy duty waterproof cover and steel roof frame fit the outdoor cage perfectly and the enclosed ends provide your pet with full protection from sun, rain, snow and debris. Added UV protection prevents ripping, cracking, fading or peeling giving you years of worry-free use. Sturdy elastic cords won't break or stretch and hold the cover securely for a snug fit. The roof pitch allows for water, debris and light snow to run off instead of accumulating on the roof.
- EASY TO CLEAN - 1.5" raised legs make the enclosure easy to sweep or hose out to prevent the buildup of dirt and bacteria, keeping your pet healthy and happy.
- SIMPLE SETUP - This outdoor dog pen has pre-assembled modular panels that connect quickly and easily using hand tightening clamps, NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Ground anchoring is recommended.Black powder coated finish for an attractive look
- UPGRADE VERSION: Cable ties and anti-slip pieces added in. Cable ties help build doors or make playpen suitable for any environment. Anti-slip pieces prevent connectors from slipping on the floor.
- DIY EXPANDABLE: Make qualified translucent white material panels into different shapes to present various combinations to the actual room layouts. It provides a maximum of 20 square feet space.
- FOR VARIOUS SMALL ANIMALS: Hedgehogs, hamsters, guinea pigs or rabbits, they can all have fun in this fence. Easy to keep an eye on them from any angle
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy to put together with the illustrated instruction and included mallet. Use cable ties to achieve even more features like doors or foldable fence
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are always available to provide professional customer service before and after your purchase, so don't wait any longer and enjoy it right now
- Outdoor enclosure for your cat or kitty
- Safe outdoor play space for house cats
- Pop-up cat tent assembles in seconds
- Large enough playpen for 2 adult cats
- Mesh fabric keeps bugs and pests out
- The IRIS 24'' Exercise 4-Panel Pet Playpen without Door can be utilized indoors or outdoors; the pet playpen is portable and provides 8 square feet of play space for pets!
- Each panel measures 33.6"W x 24"H; door measurements 14.5''W x 16.5''H; the distance between bars is 1.5''
- Dimensions: 35.25"L x 35.25"W x 24"H
- To create a more spacious exercise pet playpen, add IRIS 24'' Exercise 4-Panel Pet Playpen Panel Add-On, Blue, ASIN: B008V5QKXW and IRIS 24'' Exercise 4-Panel Pet Playpen Roof, White, ASIN: B006UJGFZY to keep pets safe and secure!
- Made in the USA of durable, heavy-duty molded plastic, and the playpen will never rust
- 【STURDY AND DIFFERENT SHAPES METAL DOG FENCE】:The dog playpen made of high-strength solid wire，8-Panel pet fence design allow to configure into multiple shapes, pet fence to hold firmly to the ground while being used outdoors.Dog fence dog playpen exercise playpen for dog.
- 【 ANTI-RUST METAL EXERCISE PET PEN】: Epoxy coating finish extends the life of the pet playpen and provides resistance against rust, corrosion, and fading, even in the most extreme climates. The dog fence is easy to clean and doesn't take up a lot of time. Pet fence with door pet exercise pens pet fence.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY AND FOLDABL EDOG PLAYPEN】: This dog playpen does not require any tool assembly, dog fence can be deployed directly. It only takes a few minutes.The dog fence is folded for easy storage and travel.Dog fence pet playpen for dogs portable pet playpen.
- 【CONVENIENCE FOR PETS TO ENTER AND EXIT】: The step door of pet playpen allows for comfortably walking through, Fence doors won't hurt your pet. Dog fence with 2 latches for double security even if you have a naughty pet.Dog playpen with door pet fence dog exercise playpen.
- 【SAFE AND COMFORTABLE PLAYPEN AREA】: Pet exercise pen works great as a puppy playpen or as an exercise area for non-climbing small animals including Rabbits, Ducks, Turtles & Guinea Pigs. Pet freely enjoys exercising & playing In pet playpen, importantly, owner do not need to gaze them all the time if busy.Pet fence dog exercise pen dog playpen.
Everything You Need To Know About Pet Enclosures
There are several reasons why you might need to make use of pet enclosures. For one thing, you may live in an area wherein it’s very dangerous for your pets to stray too far from your house or apartment. For example, if you live in a section of the suburbs wherein streets intersect each other, there’s always the risk that a speeding car may run over your dog or cat. Even if you have a fenced yard, your pets will always find ways to get outside and put themselves in harm’s way. Containing your furry friends within pet enclosures also protects them from other animals. This is especially true if you have neighbors who own very aggressive dogs.
Choosing The Most Appropriate Enclosure For Your Pet
Before you go shopping for pet enclosures, there are certain factors that you need to consider. You have to take into account the breed of dog that you have, how many of them are in your house, and whether they are still puppies or they have matured. Always keep in mind that there are certain breeds of dogs that can’t be kept in tight enclosures which means they need more space to roam. Their physical and emotional states can be negatively affected if they don’t have enough room to run or play. In short, you have to consider the needs of your dogs before you avail of an enclosure for them.
An Indoor Enclosure Or An Outdoor Enclosure?
Which Is More Suitable?
You also have to decide whether you want an indoor enclosure or an outdoor enclosure. Outdoor pet enclosures are usually much larger and more complicated because they occupy larger spaces. They come in sturdier materials like metal and plastic because they are often exposed to the elements like rain, snow, and heat from the sun. Indoor enclosures on the other hand are often smaller so they can fit inside the house. Using an indoor enclosure is effective in keeping your pets safe and preventing them from causing a lot of mess in the house. They are good for smaller breeds of dogs.
The main purpose of outdoor pet enclosures is to keep dogs away from danger. If you want to allow your dogs to play in the yard without straying too far, you should definitely use a pet enclosure. But make sure that the enclosure will be able to withstand whatever assault the dogs will subject it to. If you want, you can purchase enclosures that can be used both indoors and outdoors. Some manufacturers have designed their products in a way that they can be customized or re-assembled depending on where you are going to put them.
Training Your Dogs To Be Comfortable Inside Pet Enclosures
As we mentioned earlier, being contained in an enclosure can have serious effects in the physical and emotional health of dogs. With that said, you have to make sure that the pet enclosures you purchase are suitable for the breed, size, and age of the dogs that you currently have. If you are not sure what’s best for your dogs, it would be a good idea to seek the help and recommendation of a knowledgeable and experienced veterinarian.
It’s also very important that you train your dogs to be comfortable when they are placed in cages and other enclosures. You have to constantly assure them that they are safe inside the enclosures. You can do this by making them feel as comfortable as possible. Give them treats. Provide toys for them to play with. Give them soft mattresses where they can rest and sleep at night. If you do all this, your dogs will look at the enclosure not as a cage but a cozy sanctuary.
Dealing With Dog Litter Inside Pet Enclosures
One of the drawbacks of keeping pets in enclosures is that they may not know where to pee and defecate. This can cause a lot of mess especially if you have the pet enclosure inside of a room in your house. The problem can be worse if you have dogs that are yet to be house-broken meaning they still have to be taught where to pee and defecate. There are two major ways on how you can deal with this potential problem. One, provide a pee and litter box inside the enclosure. If you have several dogs, you may have to make use of two to three litter boxes. And two, you have to train your dogs to make use of the litter boxes inside the pet enclosures. It may take your dogs some time to learn. But be patient and train them well.
Things To Remember When Leaving Your Pets At Home Inside Pet Enclosures
Leaving dogs at home while inside their enclosures is a common practice especially among single pet owners. They can’t take their pets with them to work or to school so they have to leave them at home. If you are among these people, there are certain things you need to follow to ensure the safety and health of the pets you leave behind. Before you leave for work, make sure that there’s enough food and water inside the enclosure. It’s highly recommended that you get some of those automatic pet feeders that have timers in them. This ensures that your pets are fed at the right time with the right amount.
If the enclosure is inside your house, see to it that there’s enough light in the room. It would be inhumane to let your dog wait out the day in total darkness. If there are no windows in the room, you can make use of a lamp, something that isn’t too bright. Also make sure that the enclosure is secured to the floor. You can use furniture, heavy books, or other items to prop up the enclosure to ensure that it doesn’t move or topple down when your pets apply pressure to its walls. If the enclosure is in the yard, you can make use of pegs like the ones being used for tents to secure the enclosure to the ground.
Choosing pet enclosures can be difficult and frustrating if you don’t know what to look for. With that said, we’ve made the following guide about some of the best enclosures that are being sold in the market today. We urge you to use the products we recommended below as your guide in choosing what’s suitable for your pets. Don’t just pick a random enclosure. You have to take into account the factors we mentioned earlier like the size, breed, age, maturity, habits, and temperament of your pets. Do this and there’s the likelihood that the product you choose will be perfect for your pet.
As we mentioned in the beginning of this guide, pet enclosures are very effective in keeping your pets safe. Every dog owner should have one. They are very affordable considering the fact that you can use them for years. When you leave a dog at home inside a secured enclosure, you no longer have to worry about it escaping or messing up your home. If you are planning to get a pet pen, you can use the products we discussed above as your starting point. These are some of the best pet enclosures available in the market so your choices should revolve around them.