Our Top 15 Recommendations for Dog Nail Clippers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Dog Nail Clippers on the market
- DESIGNED FOR PET’S SAFETY FIRST - Our dog clipper has a protective guard to shield your dog’s nail from "over-trimming".
- CREATED BY TWO VETERINARIANS WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE - tested by us everyday on pets
- ERGONOMIC AND RUBBER-COATED HANDLES - Easy grip non-slip handles for a comfortable grip and ensuring a safe nail trimming experience
- SUITABLE FOR LARGE DOGS AND SMALL BREEDS - Pet clippers for your canines, cats or other animals.
- CREATED BY TWO VETERINARIANS WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE - tested by us everyday on pets
- ★ RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS: The Boshel pet nail clipper is an ergonomically designed Powerful and easy-to-use pet grooming tool, the nail trimmer is recommended by animal trainers, veterinarians, professional pet groomers and thousands of satisfied customers as the best pet nail clippers on amazon to use for medium and large dogs and cats.
- ★ CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME: The pet nail clippers are made out of high quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades, it is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut, it will stay sharp for years to come for stress-free, smooth, quick and sharp cuts.
- ★ USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: The professional dog nail clipper is designed to keep you comfortable while grooming your pet at home, it features comfortable, easy grip, non-slip, ergonomic handles which stay safely in place in your hands to ensure ease of use and prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
- ★ SAFETY STOP SERVES AS A QUICK SENSOR: The dog grooming clippers is safely Outfitted with a safety stop blade that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting in to the quick.
- ★ BONUS: Free mini nail file included to file the sharp nails after cutting your dogs and cats nails ,it is placed comfortably in the left handle of the clipper.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless. Unlock protection prevent children from using it.
- Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.
- Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
- Don't Like it? We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any problem, please contact us, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will arrange to take a replacement or refund your purchase ASAP.
- Safe, Effective & Precise Trimming: This dog nail grinder uses an advanced diamond drum bit grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet's nails anywhere.
- Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
- Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
- Sharp Blade Edges: It only takes a gentle squeeze to cut the nail. This promotes precise cutting for comfort and health. It also makes you trim faster with little effort and produce smooth edges, therefore, preventing damage to your furniture and floors. With its high-grade stainless steel holding the sharp edge, clipping your dog's nails is effortless and never scary for you as well as your pet. It also comes with a nail file in the package to allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection
- Safety Lock Mechanism: You can close its locks when not in use for safety purposes. This mechanism enables these clippers to lock with its blades closed. This is a safety feature prevents accidental cuts and damage to the blades by other items kept together with. In order to keep it safe with curious kids, you just need to squeeze the handle then slide its lock for safe positioning
- Secure Grip Rubber-Coated Handles: One does not need excessive hand strength to operate these clippers. This is because of its handles which are well shaped to comfortably fit your fingers. The anti-slip rubber coating makes a super-tight and tiring holding grip not necessary. What you need is simply a normal grasp as you add apply pressure worrying not about sliding, slipping or hurting your dog
- High-Quality Stainless Steel: It is made of top grade stainless steel therefore very durable. It is for this reason that these clippers don't rust, scratch or bend. These blades stay sharp always
- Trims your dog's nails safely: Its semi-circular blades enable you to make safe and precise cuts. When your dog's nail rests in these blades, you precisely see where you are cutting. No guesswork. It's design for medium and large dogs and cats.
- ♛ PROFESSIONAL GRADE: stainless steel frame, comfortable grip & easy to use safety guard.
- ♛ SAFE & EASY TO USE: built-in safety switch, so nail clippers are safe and easy to use.
- ♛ NAIL CLIPPERS FOR ALL PET SIZES: sharp blade clippers work for large dogs to small cats.
- ♛ GREAT FOR DOGS & CATS: pro grade clippers great for canines, felines, bunnies & more.
- ♛ LIFETIME WARRANTY: durable nail clippers are built to last. Moneyback guarantee for life.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE FOR 20H WORKING TIME: The cordless dog grinder has been upgraded to supprt 20h working time which have a long battery life, solved the trouble of having to charge in advance for each use. And includes a USB wire that you can conveniently connect to laptop, AC adapter, or power bank to charge.
- STEPLESS SPEED REGULATION: Different from the two-speed, our dog nail trimmer are designed with stepless speed regulation. You can adjust the most suitable speed of grinding nail according to the hardness of the nail. More speed choices make you can safely and efficiently trim the dog and small animal's nails.
- BRAND MOTOR & MORE POWERFUL AND QUIET: Exclusively using high-quality motor, the torque is controlled to 40 dB while boosting the torque, and it can even polish the metal. Let the puppy and small animals no longer be disturbed by the noise, the large breed nail care is no longer strenuous.
- SIZE PORTS FITS ALL KINDS OF PETS: Equipped with three ports and stepless speed regulation switch, the trimmer is widely applied to small, Medium, Large pets with different size nails.You can choose an appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness for nails Grinding.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT: We're very confident about the premium quality of our heavy-duty electric nail grinder for dogs, which is why we have backed them up with an unparalleled lifetime replacement service. If you ever have any issues with your kit, simply contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- ‘PAW’DICURE MADE CONVENIENT & PAINLESS: Whether you have a grumpy Husky or a skittish pug, nail trimming won’t ever be nerve-wracking with Razoo dog nail grinder. Using our electric nail grinder is a smooth and painless way to trim and groom your fury’s friend’s stubborn nails.
- DIAMOND STONE FOR SAFE & PRECISE TRIMMING: The advanced Japanese diamond stone head of our dog dremel nail grinder grinds enables a safe trimming and a polished round finish without any sharp angles. The stone doesn’t just efficiently grind nails but is also wear-resistant.
- STRESS-FREE GRINDING: Your canine companion can get stressed because of the sound and vibration of the nail dremel. That is why our electric dog nail grinder is made using whisper-quiet technology that produces less than 40dB noise with minimum noise and vibration.
- FITS ALL NAIL NEEDS & PET SIZES: This universal dog dremel features two switches that allow you to adjust the intensity according to the thickness and length of the nails. Three user-friendly ports make the grinder suitable for pets of all sizes.
- RECHARGEABLE & LONG WORK TIME: Our dog nail grinder has a built-in battery, which lasts up to 5 hours on a single charge, so no need to charge before every use. To charge, simply connect the included USB cable to a laptop, AC adapter or power bank.
- POOCH PEDICURES MADE EASY! These Dog Nail Clippers Are Surprisingly Easy to Use, the Cut Is Clean and Precise, and They Cut Straight Through With Little Pressure. The Safety Guard Eases Any Fear of Cutting the Quick.
- CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME - Dog Nail Clippers Rated 4.9 Out of 5 Stars Must Be Awesome! Sharp Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Designed For Life Long Clean Cutting. Heavy Duty Material is Evident By Weight of Clippers
- PAINLESS EXPERIENCE - The Nail Safety Guard Ensures a Quick, Painless, and Easy Trimming Experience. Sturdy, Light, and Sharp Mentioned By Many Reviewers
- EASY TO USE - "Easy-Grip" Handle Design with Extra-Long Non Slip Handles, Perfect For Small & Large Hands
- REVIEWS - "I used them on my dog with great success! I sat down to cut his front paws - WE BOTH SURVIVED THE PROCESS!!!
- Resco invented the guillotine style nail trimmer in 1937 and has proudly manufactured them in the USA ever since
- Patented blade replacement technology - Replace your blade at a fraction of the cost of a new trimmer.
- Deluxe grips and premium powder coat for style, performance, and comfort
- Recommended by Vets, Vet Techs, and Groomers worldwide
- Lifetime warranty - We guarantee our products are of the highest quality and made to last
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Sharp, durable trimmer for proper pet grooming
- Sharp stainless steel cutting edge will last a long time
- Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs
- Locking blades
- 【Safe & Effective】: The dog nail grinder adopted diamond grinding wheel that is sturdy, durable and resistance to corrosion, no replacements needed. The electric grinder makes their nails softer and smoother, which is safer and more effective, reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt your pet.
- 【Super Quite & Low Vibration】: Dog nail clippers equipped with super mute motor, which has the characteristics of fast rotation, but low noise and low vibration. Working noise is less than 30dB, help your pets feel ease, making your pet no fear to trim their nails, bidding farewell to terrible pet nail grinding experiencing.
- 【3 Speeds & 3 Grinding Ports】：This grinder has 3 different rotation speeds (4,500/6,000/7,500 RPM) with 3 ports, so it can be widely applied to various pets with different size nails. The small port is for small pets; Medium port is for medium pets. For larger pets, the entire cover can be removed, to expose the entire bit to easily trim large nails. No more nervous or anxiety about cutting dog nails.
- 【USB Rechargeable & Long-Time Battery】: This dog nail grinder constructed with advanced 750mAh lithium battery and innovative powerful motor, which supports 3.0h fast charging and 8h working time. Easy way to trim nails gently, nice holding feels, compact helper for clean and protect our beloved fur friends. This dog nail clipper is a best replacement for traditional nail trimmers.
- 【Professional Recommendation】: It is a powerful and easy-to-use pet trimmer tool is recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, truly a perfect choice for someone professional or new. You can have an easy, cost-effective dog nail grooming at home, saving time and money.
- Sharp Blade Edges: It only takes a gentle squeeze to cut the nail. The sturdy lightweight handle built- in spring provides you easy and fast cut, which stay safely in your hands to reduce the risk of pet injury.It also comes with a nail file in the package to allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection
- Sturdy& Durable- This professional nail clippers are made of precision thick stainless steel blades. And the blades are sharp enough and can last for years to use.
- Trims your dog's nails safely: Its semi-circular blades enable you to make safe and precise cuts. When your dog's nail rests in these blades, you precisely see where you are cutting.
- Great for Dogs & Cats: This pet nail clippers are suitable for Small, Medium and Large dogs and cats, and easy to storage and carry.
- What you have: We offer 12 months After Sales Service for this dog nail clippers. If you meet problem, please contact us by email. We’ll reply you as soon as possible.
- 【SAFE & EFFECTIVE】:This dog nail grinder uses professional diamond grinder bits,it is safer and more effective than nail clipper to trim pet nails.reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt your pet.
- 【Low Noise & Slow Vibration】:Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder.Our pet Nail Grinder is especially designed with low noise and low vibration.Let your furry friends no longer be disturbed by the noise, the large breed nail care is no longer strenuous.
- 【Portable USB Rechargeable】:Nail grinder Rechargeable by USB with indicator light, make it more convenient,without changing batteries.Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 8 hours after a 3-hour charge.Painlessly and precisely trim your pet's nails anywhere!
- 【Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports】:The nail grinder comes with 3 grinding ports & 2 rotary speed (9000-10000RPM), which is widely applied to small, Medium, Large pets.You can choose an appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness for nails Grinding.
- 【Easy to Use】:This nail grinder for dog is easy to grip in your hand,and it creates a smoother, rounder nail tip than other nail clippers will,. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also make it easier to operate it.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Penzance dog nail clippers set are designed to turn your trimming dog's paw nails into a quick and easy process. Make you become a professional vet or dog groomer at home. Suitable for all breeds of animals(dog, cat, or other animals)
- EASY TO USE: Dog nail clippers trimmer tools set is made of thick stainless steel blades, which will offer a quick pet nail cutting without hard effort. Strong and sharp enough to last for years. With soft rubber coating and Ergonomic sturdy handle design, dog nail clippers feature comfortable, easy-grip and non-slip
- SAFETY GUARD: Adjustable quick safety baffle of dog grooming trimmer will greatly reduce the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting into the quick. Round tip design of blade and safety Lock will prevent children from using it or injuring your pets
- INCLUDE STORAGE BAG AND NAIL FILE: Dog nail trimming cutters will not be lost ever after putting it in the storage bag. Free nail file will allow you to polish off any jagged edges after cutting your dog’s and cat’s nails
- WHAT YOU GET: 3 different dog nail clippers trimmer, 1 nail filers, 1 storage bag, and 1 user guide. Best GIFT for pet lovers
Why getting a great pair of nail clippers is important for your dog
Clipping your dog’s nails is an essential part of taking care of your dog regularly. Without regular clippings, things may get caught up into his paws which may cause him pain and even could lead to breaking his toes or fingers or even cause your dog to need medical procedures done in order to correct the damage done. Long nails are not only irritating and painful for your dog; they can tear things up in the house such as furniture, carpet, and curtains. You may take your dog into a pet care center and have a professional trim your dog’s nails, but to save money and time you may also do the same thing at home and end up with the same result. It is actually a simple thing to do; all you need is a great pair of clippers and a couple tricks on how to keep him to hold still and how to keep it a positive experience.
Here is how to clip your dog’s nails successfully
1) Set the stage for your dog by being ready to give him treats when finished with one trimmed nail so that he anticipates the treat on the next one.
2) Hold the clippers against the pad of the dog’s toe so that it clips just right so that it stays off the ground; if you clip too close, it can cause bleeding and uncomfortable pain for the dog. If your clippers have a safety guard, be sure to use that.
3) Comfort the dog throughout the clippings and praise him so that he continues to hold still and allow you to while waiting on his treat. Again, keep the experience positive by showing enthusiasm and happiness throughout the clipping.
By following the steps above and knowing what works best for your dog, you are sure to clip his nails perfectly. But what exactly is a perfect cut? Dog’s nails are extremely sensitive because if they are cut too close, it can be very painful because there are nerves and blood vessels right in that same area. The way to tell if you are getting too close is if you get your clippers too close to the pink area within the nail; you want to cut directly above that, only on the white area.
The insides of your dog’s nails are full of nerve endings and can be a stressful experience when trimming; some dogs, especially if they have had a bad experience in the past. Some dogs act scared simply because they are over-reactive and don’t really know what to expect by seeing those clippers, so keeping that in mind while following the three steps on how to trim successfully will ensure a great experience for him. To begin the trim on the back legs is probably the most ideal because they are less sensitive than the nails on the front paws. To make sure that you keep the experience a positive one will ensure you great experiences in future clippings.
Keeping your dog healthy includes many different things such as grooming, playing, feeding him healthy food, caring for him when he’s sick, bathing him, and trimming his nails. Before actually trimming his nails, you may want to consider getting a great pair of clippers that will do the job well and quick. There are many different types of nail clippers to choose from, ranging in all different sizes, shapes, and colors. There are two types of clippers, one called a scissor type and the second is called a guillotine type; the scissor type is easiest to work with.
How do you choose which clippers are best for your dog?
Be sure to use the scissor type, or pliers style, trimmers on your dog’s nails. Get the smaller clippers even for the medium to large sized dogs, as you can trim slowly and use their safety guard with ease; the large clippers are made for extremely large dog breeds. Make sure that your clippers are extremely sharp by replacing them often or simply by sharpening them. The best clippers you will use will probably be a trial of using clippers and deciding whether or not they are what you are looking for, but once you find that perfect pair you will know because it will be easy on both you and your dog. Here are some great tips to remember when trimming your dog’s nails easily and effectively:
- Be sure that you can clearly see your dog’s nails by being in a well-lit room; natural light is the best. Wear glasses if you normally need them while reading or driving.
- Make sure to cut the white of the nail and not the pink.
- While holding the dog’s toes, make sure to hold gently and separate the toes individually for each nail trim.
- Don’t forget to praise and reward often, even if you accidentally cut too close to a nerve, be sure that he gets a treat right away.
If your dog begins bleeding because you accidentally cut too quickly, don’t stress out. Make sure to acknowledge the cut to your pet by showing emotion, such as quickly hugging him or kissing his paw, and then carry on, you may give him a treat as well in order to take his mind off the pain. In order to stop the bleeding, what you want to do is place the paw in some cornstarch or flour and press the paw and hold it; this will stop the bleeding by forming a clot. If you feel yourself getting far too nervous to cut the nail with clippers completely, start out by clipping just a little bit and finishing with the nail file.
Taking good care of your dog is an important part of being a pet owner. Clipping your dog’s nails is just as important as feeding your dog because it can cause many issues if left unclipped. Dogs may even get arthritis in the toes because of unclipped nails so it is essential to be sure that his nails are maintained. A way to see if your dog is hurting by his nails being too long is that he pushes away when you touch his paw because he is in pain. While nail trimming to a dog seems like a minimal thing to take care of, it actually is quite important. Any of the 7 clippers mentioned above are a great thing to use when taking initiative and trimming your dog’s nails at home. Be sure to purchase the ones that fit your dog’s breed size and remember that most dogs will require a small/medium sized clipper and the large sized ones are mostly used on a small percentage. By being responsible and taking the maintenance of your dog into your own hands, literally, you are sure to have a healthy and happy dog.