Our Top 15 Recommendations for Dog Nail Clippers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Dog Nail Clippers on the market
- ★ RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS: The Boshel pet nail clipper is an ergonomically designed Powerful and easy-to-use pet grooming tool, the nail trimmer is recommended by animal trainers, veterinarians, professional pet groomers and thousands of satisfied customers as the best pet nail clippers on amazon to use for medium and large dogs and cats.
- ★ CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME: The pet nail clippers are made out of high quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades, it is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut, it will stay sharp for years to come for stress-free, smooth, quick and sharp cuts.
- ★ USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: The professional dog nail clipper is designed to keep you comfortable while grooming your pet at home, it features comfortable, easy grip, non-slip, ergonomic handles which stay safely in place in your hands to ensure ease of use and prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
- ★ SAFETY STOP SERVES AS A QUICK SENSOR: The dog grooming clippers is safely Outfitted with a safety stop blade that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting in to the quick.
- ★ BONUS: Free mini nail file included to file the sharp nails after cutting your dogs and cats nails ,it is placed comfortably in the left handle of the clipper.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Sharp blades are made of high quality stainless. Unlock protection prevent children from using it.
- Free Hidden Nail File conveniently stored in handle will allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection.
- Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short.
- Don't Like it? We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any problem, please contact us, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will arrange to take a replacement or refund your purchase ASAP.
- DESIGNED FOR PET’S SAFETY FIRST - Our dog clipper has a protective guard to shield your dog’s nail from "over-trimming".
- CREATED BY TWO VETERINARIANS WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE - tested by us everyday on pets
- ERGONOMIC AND RUBBER-COATED HANDLES - Easy grip non-slip handles for a comfortable grip and ensuring a safe nail trimming experience
- SUITABLE FOR LARGE DOGS AND SMALL BREEDS - Pet clippers for your canines, cats or other animals.
- CREATED BY TWO VETERINARIANS WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE - tested by us everyday on pets
- Safe, Effective & Precise Trimming: This dog nail grinder uses an advanced diamond drum bit grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet's nails anywhere.
- Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
- Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
- ♛ PROFESSIONAL GRADE: stainless steel frame, comfortable grip & easy to use safety guard.
- ♛ SAFE & EASY TO USE: built-in safety switch, so nail clippers are safe and easy to use.
- ♛ NAIL CLIPPERS FOR ALL PET SIZES: sharp blade clippers work for large dogs to small cats.
- ♛ GREAT FOR DOGS & CATS: pro grade clippers great for canines, felines, bunnies & more.
- ♛ LIFETIME WARRANTY: durable nail clippers are built to last. Moneyback guarantee for life.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE FOR 20H WORKING TIME: The cordless dog grinder has been upgraded to supprt 20h working time which have a long battery life, solved the trouble of having to charge in advance for each use. And includes a USB wire that you can conveniently connect to laptop, AC adapter, or power bank to charge.
- STEPLESS SPEED REGULATION: Different from the two-speed, our dog nail trimmer are designed with stepless speed regulation. You can adjust the most suitable speed of grinding nail according to the hardness of the nail. More speed choices make you can safely and efficiently trim the dog and small animal's nails.
- BRAND MOTOR & MORE POWERFUL AND QUIET: Exclusively using high-quality motor, the torque is controlled to 40 dB while boosting the torque, and it can even polish the metal. Let the puppy and small animals no longer be disturbed by the noise, the large breed nail care is no longer strenuous.
- SIZE PORTS FITS ALL KINDS OF PETS: Equipped with three ports and stepless speed regulation switch, the trimmer is widely applied to small, Medium, Large pets with different size nails.You can choose an appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness for nails Grinding.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT: We're very confident about the premium quality of our heavy-duty electric nail grinder for dogs, which is why we have backed them up with an unparalleled lifetime replacement service. If you ever have any issues with your kit, simply contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Sharp, durable trimmer for proper pet grooming
- Sharp stainless steel cutting edge will last a long time
- Ideal for small to medium-sized dogs
- Locking blades
- TRIM YOUR PET’S NAILS SAFELY: It’s easy to make a precise, safe cut with our semi-circular blades. Your pet’s nail rests in the semi-circle - you see precisely where you’re cutting - no guessing.
- A GENTLE SQUEEZE IS ALL IT TAKES: Epica’s high-grade stainless steel holds its sharp edge and won’t dull - so clipping nails is effortless and a whole lot less scary for both you and your pet.
- LOCKS CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE: Your know your clippers are always in safety mode when you aren’t using them - just squeeze the handle and slide the lock into the safe position. Curious kids stay safe.
- RUBBER COATED HANDLES FOR A SECURE GRIP: The handles feel incredibly comfortable in your hand because of the non-slip rubber coating. Together with the rounded blades, you can clip confidently
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY: You and your pets are going to appreciate how easily nail trimming goes now - No More Struggles. And the best part is the full lifetime warranty that comes with it.
- Sharp Blade Edges: It only takes a gentle squeeze to cut the nail. This promotes precise cutting for comfort and health. It also makes you trim faster with little effort and produce smooth edges, therefore, preventing damage to your furniture and floors. With its high-grade stainless steel holding the sharp edge, clipping your dog's nails is effortless and never scary for you as well as your pet. It also comes with a nail file in the package to allow you to polish sharp nails to perfection
- Safety Lock Mechanism: You can close its locks when not in use for safety purposes. This mechanism enables these clippers to lock with its blades closed. This is a safety feature prevents accidental cuts and damage to the blades by other items kept together with. In order to keep it safe with curious kids, you just need to squeeze the handle then slide its lock for safe positioning
- Secure Grip Rubber-Coated Handles: One does not need excessive hand strength to operate these clippers. This is because of its handles which are well shaped to comfortably fit your fingers. The anti-slip rubber coating makes a super-tight and tiring holding grip not necessary. What you need is simply a normal grasp as you add apply pressure worrying not about sliding, slipping or hurting your dog
- High-Quality Stainless Steel: It is made of top grade stainless steel therefore very durable. It is for this reason that these clippers don't rust, scratch or bend. These blades stay sharp always
- Trims your dog's nails safely: Its semi-circular blades enable you to make safe and precise cuts. When your dog's nail rests in these blades, you precisely see where you are cutting. No guesswork. It's design for medium and large dogs and cats.
- DOG NAIL CLIPPERS BY MIGHTY PAW: The Mighty Paw Dog Nail Clippers are designed to turn trimming your puppy's nails into a quick and easy process. Vets and Dog Groomers recommend them because they’re safe, easy to use, and effective. Perfect for professional or home use.
- BUILT-IN SAFETY GUARD TO AVOID OVER-CUTTING: We’ve added a safety guard to our dog clippers because, as always, your pups’ safety is priority #1. The guard stops the nail from being cut too short and hurting your dog. We’ve also included a doggie nail file (that’s cute, right?).
- RAZOR-SHARP STAINLESS STEEL FOR CLEAN CLIPPING: The clipper blade is stainless steel and razor-sharp. This gives you a clean and fast clip every time making the process of doggy nail cutting quicker and easier. It’s a toss up to say who’d like that more… you or the dog!
- COMFORTABLE & NON-SLIP ERGONOMIC HANDLE: We’ve designed the handle to be ergonomic for a few reasons - to prevent the clippers from slipping and for comfort. The added control of the ergonomic design helps prevent accidental nicks or cuts.
- BORN IN THE USA: Mighty Paw is a Family Owned business operating out of Rochester, NY. We’re proud dog owners who build dog products and our dogs always come first in the design process.
- 🐾 GROOMING MADE EASY 🐾 Get essential grooming tools for dogs and cats in one swoop. This set includes a slicker de-matting brush, stainless steel grooming comb, and heavy-duty pet nail clippers. Save money by giving your furry buddy a good groom from the comfort of home.
- 🐾 SELF-CLEANING SLICKER BRUSH 🐾 Removing knots, dander, and loose hair from your pet’s fur just got easier. Press the button on the slicker brush after you’re done and watch the bristles retract and the hair fall right off. Ideal for all sizes of dogs and cats and all hair types.
- 🐾 STAINLESS STEEL COMB 🐾 Perfect for finishing, fluffing, and dematting, this 7.5” steel comb is a must-have in any pet grooming supplies set. Use it as a dog grooming comb to massage their skin and remove hair, or a cat grooming comb to have your kitty looking spiffy.
- 🐾 PET NAIL CLIPPERS 🐾 Give your pet’s nails a nice trim the safe way. Our cat and dog nail trimmers stand out with their sharpness, durability, and a safety stop that prevents cutting nails too short. You’ll love the high-quality stainless steel and the comfortable ergonomic handle.
- 🐾 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE 🐾 We’ve got your back with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues with your pet grooming accessories and we’ll do all we can to make it right. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and get your kit completely risk-free!
- 【BUILT-IN LED LIGHT & LOCK SWITCH】FOCUSPET dog nail clipper is a more pet-safe design, illuminates light colored nails'bloodline, so you can trim pet nails in the right spot without hurting! Comfortable nail clipping experience. Lock/Unlock switch prevents children from using it and is easy to store.
- 【RECHARGEABLE & NON SLIP HANDLES】 The pet nail clippers has an ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong, lightweight, and comfortable. One 2 hours charge reaches up to 10 hours lighting time. *Note* Please use only 5V power adapter to charge the LED light.
- 【HIGH QUALITY CUTTING BLADE for QUICK-Clip】Dog nail clippers for small dogs is made of high quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades to cut the nails quickly. Great powerful trime for dogs, cats and most of pets! Won't rust easily for a longer service life.
- 【BUILT-IN FILE & SPLASH-PROOF DESIGN】Nail and file, 2 in 1 design can save your money - needn't to buy another nail file. Cilp the unwanted nails with the cat nail clipper, nails will fall into the storage box. Rotate to open it to clean the nail debris up.
- 【FOCUSPET FOR PET OWNER】 - We are sure our LED pet nail trimmer will make your pet love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours! Now enjoy the better dog nail trimmers experience to your lovely pet.
- 【LED Light Design】The pet nail clipper has LED light design,Illuminates light colored nail's delicate blood line, trim in the right spot, avoid injury，Make trimming pet nails faster and safer.
- 【Magnification & Trapper】5X magnification & doubles as a nail trapper. Nail trapper helps catch nail clippings for easy cleanup.
- 【Anti-splash Design】Trimmer has Safety Guard Cutting Nails ,With the splash-proof design, nail debris won’t splash everywhere and will be stored in the plastic box,easy to clean.
- 【Safety Design】Pet nail scissor blade made of hardened steel, quickly cut and easy to trim,The half moon shaped incision conforms to the shape of the pet nail.
- 【Suitable for Cats & Dogs】It’s suitable for pet of different kinds like dogs, cats, rabbits and other pets that have nails.More safe & easy way to trim your pet's nails. Keep your pets' nails beautifully trimmed!
- OPTIMAL SOLUTION: Grooming your fluffy best friend is easier with the EASTBLUE M2 nail grinder. This premium pet grooming accessory allows you to file your dog’s nails easily and quickly, without having to worry about overcuts.
- MADE TO LAST: Our puppy nail grinder uses a performant and quiet motor that makes the experience more comfortable for your pet. The diamond grinding wheel ensures precise filing, without having to worry about it becoming blunt. This powerful motor supports heavy grinding, being a great accessory for very large breeds as well as the smaller ones.
- FOR ALL BREEDS: This dog toenail grinder features a very powerful yet quiet motor with low vibration that will not scare off your pet. It comes with 3 ports suitable for small, medium, and large breeds. It features 2 adjustable speed levels for more precision and a safer filing experience using the pro speed switch.
- COMFORTABLE USE: Our nail polish for dogs has an ergonomic design for left and right-hand operation. It is very precise and provides a painless experience for your pup. The powerful, yet quiet motor produces very low vibration, helping your pet stay calm and relax during the grinding process, allowing you to avoid any accidents.
- USB RECHARGEABLE: The dog nail trimmer has a 2200 mA high-capacity battery that can be used for up to 5h when fully charged. It is USB rechargeable and can be connected to your laptop, power bank, or adapter, so you don’t have to worry about constantly replacing batteries. The nail grinder features a LED display for an accurate percentage power read.
- 【SHARP BLADES】Pet Nails Trimmer, excellent Qualit,ultra sharp blade wiill stay sharp for years.This Professional pet nail trimmer is made out of high quality stainless steel sharp blades which will offer a quick pet nail cutting without hard effort
- 【ENSURE SAFETY】The Nail Trimmer with LED light and Magnification Mirror esures that you can cut your pet's nails without risking injury or discomfort to your pet, Built-in a convenient, adjustable nail guard to prevent over-cutting and to prevent damaging wicks
- 【HUMANIZATION DESIGN】It also has a nail trapper so you don't have to clean up nails trimming off the floor and off your clothes. The sharp blade is also very durable,with non-slip handles and lightweight design, anyone can do claw grooming at home easliy.Dog Nail Trimmers are made of the finest quality stainless steel to satisfy your need for a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge
- 【EASY TO USE】5x magnififation mirror so you can see things up close and reduce the risk of cutting too deep. It is important to your pet's well-being to keep their nails properly trimmed. Be sure to accustom your dog to having its nails trimmed at an early age to make the experience an enjoyable moment and increase the bond between you and your dog.
- 【SAFETY】Non-slip srip for easy handling,Nail Length guide along the nail receptable to again reduce the risk of cutting too much off
Why getting a great pair of nail clippers is important for your dog
Clipping your dog’s nails is an essential part of taking care of your dog regularly. Without regular clippings, things may get caught up into his paws which may cause him pain and even could lead to breaking his toes or fingers or even cause your dog to need medical procedures done in order to correct the damage done. Long nails are not only irritating and painful for your dog; they can tear things up in the house such as furniture, carpet, and curtains. You may take your dog into a pet care center and have a professional trim your dog’s nails, but to save money and time you may also do the same thing at home and end up with the same result. It is actually a simple thing to do; all you need is a great pair of clippers and a couple tricks on how to keep him to hold still and how to keep it a positive experience.
Here is how to clip your dog’s nails successfully
1) Set the stage for your dog by being ready to give him treats when finished with one trimmed nail so that he anticipates the treat on the next one.
2) Hold the clippers against the pad of the dog’s toe so that it clips just right so that it stays off the ground; if you clip too close, it can cause bleeding and uncomfortable pain for the dog. If your clippers have a safety guard, be sure to use that.
3) Comfort the dog throughout the clippings and praise him so that he continues to hold still and allow you to while waiting on his treat. Again, keep the experience positive by showing enthusiasm and happiness throughout the clipping.
By following the steps above and knowing what works best for your dog, you are sure to clip his nails perfectly. But what exactly is a perfect cut? Dog’s nails are extremely sensitive because if they are cut too close, it can be very painful because there are nerves and blood vessels right in that same area. The way to tell if you are getting too close is if you get your clippers too close to the pink area within the nail; you want to cut directly above that, only on the white area.
The insides of your dog’s nails are full of nerve endings and can be a stressful experience when trimming; some dogs, especially if they have had a bad experience in the past. Some dogs act scared simply because they are over-reactive and don’t really know what to expect by seeing those clippers, so keeping that in mind while following the three steps on how to trim successfully will ensure a great experience for him. To begin the trim on the back legs is probably the most ideal because they are less sensitive than the nails on the front paws. To make sure that you keep the experience a positive one will ensure you great experiences in future clippings.
Keeping your dog healthy includes many different things such as grooming, playing, feeding him healthy food, caring for him when he’s sick, bathing him, and trimming his nails. Before actually trimming his nails, you may want to consider getting a great pair of clippers that will do the job well and quick. There are many different types of nail clippers to choose from, ranging in all different sizes, shapes, and colors. There are two types of clippers, one called a scissor type and the second is called a guillotine type; the scissor type is easiest to work with.
How do you choose which clippers are best for your dog?
Be sure to use the scissor type, or pliers style, trimmers on your dog’s nails. Get the smaller clippers even for the medium to large sized dogs, as you can trim slowly and use their safety guard with ease; the large clippers are made for extremely large dog breeds. Make sure that your clippers are extremely sharp by replacing them often or simply by sharpening them. The best clippers you will use will probably be a trial of using clippers and deciding whether or not they are what you are looking for, but once you find that perfect pair you will know because it will be easy on both you and your dog. Here are some great tips to remember when trimming your dog’s nails easily and effectively:
- Be sure that you can clearly see your dog’s nails by being in a well-lit room; natural light is the best. Wear glasses if you normally need them while reading or driving.
- Make sure to cut the white of the nail and not the pink.
- While holding the dog’s toes, make sure to hold gently and separate the toes individually for each nail trim.
- Don’t forget to praise and reward often, even if you accidentally cut too close to a nerve, be sure that he gets a treat right away.
If your dog begins bleeding because you accidentally cut too quickly, don’t stress out. Make sure to acknowledge the cut to your pet by showing emotion, such as quickly hugging him or kissing his paw, and then carry on, you may give him a treat as well in order to take his mind off the pain. In order to stop the bleeding, what you want to do is place the paw in some cornstarch or flour and press the paw and hold it; this will stop the bleeding by forming a clot. If you feel yourself getting far too nervous to cut the nail with clippers completely, start out by clipping just a little bit and finishing with the nail file.
Taking good care of your dog is an important part of being a pet owner. Clipping your dog’s nails is just as important as feeding your dog because it can cause many issues if left unclipped. Dogs may even get arthritis in the toes because of unclipped nails so it is essential to be sure that his nails are maintained. A way to see if your dog is hurting by his nails being too long is that he pushes away when you touch his paw because he is in pain. While nail trimming to a dog seems like a minimal thing to take care of, it actually is quite important. Any of the 7 clippers mentioned above are a great thing to use when taking initiative and trimming your dog’s nails at home. Be sure to purchase the ones that fit your dog’s breed size and remember that most dogs will require a small/medium sized clipper and the large sized ones are mostly used on a small percentage. By being responsible and taking the maintenance of your dog into your own hands, literally, you are sure to have a healthy and happy dog.